Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofitting A Sat Nav To A 2014/2015 (Facelift) Focus

Jonny_T2002

2 hours ago, Pickle2989 said:

Hey guys, does anyone know if this still works? If so can some one give me a hand with what's needed as I really want to unlock nav on my 2015 ST.

PM'd

I am also interested to update sat nav on my sync 2,any help would be great. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, bod71 said:

I am also interested to update sat nav on my sync 2,any help would be great. Thanks. 

PM'd

I have been following this thread and would appreciate if Bannko, who is very knowledgeable about this, could PM me too with how to retrofit the sat nav to my Focus 2016

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Glass17 said:

I have been following this thread and would appreciate if Bannko, who is very knowledgeable about this, could PM me too with how to retrofit the sat nav to my Focus 2016

PM'd

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2017 at 9:39 AM, Glass17 said:

On 1/24/2017 at 9:56 AM, Bannko said:

PM'd

Me too!!!

Can you PM me please Bannko - 2015 Focus (facelift) ST-3

7 hours ago, Stevie H ST3 said:

Me too!!!

Can you PM me please Bannko - 2015 Focus (facelift) ST-3

PM'd :)

• Like 1

On 08/05/2016 at 8:22 PM, Richiemac said:

PM'd

Hi, does this still work? Any detail would be much appreciated. Thanks

2 minutes ago, lloyd150 said:

Hi Lloyd, PM'd :)

Hi Bannko. I'm trying to activate the sat nav it shows the next message: insert nav sd cad. How can I fix that? Thanks 

If you haven't already got a card you need a version 5 SD card which goes into the card slot under the armrest.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Teco said:

Hi Bannko. I'm trying to activate the sat nav it shows the next message: insert nav sd cad. How can I fix that? Thanks 

As Stoney has said. You should be happy to see this message, that means you navi is activated. You just need to buy a Ford SD-Card with navigation maps, version F5 is the latest for year 2016. Next month should Ford release F6 for 2017.

• Like 1

You can create your own nav card but it is a bit of a faff.

You'd need to find a download of the latest software then source a micro SD card with a full size SD adaptor.

The serial number of the SD card needs to be read using SD card reading software on an Android phone or tablet then use another program on a PC to create a nav card license to replace the original one that comes with the nav download that your radio will accept.

If you don't have a licence that matches your SD card serial number then the radio won't accept it.

TBH though, seeing as V5 nav cards on eBay go for not much more than decent SD cards do nowadays you can just save the faff and buy an original.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SAT-NAV-SD-CARD-V5-WESTERN-EUROPE-/222351320023?hash=item33c52be3d7:g:1f0AAOSwHMJYJa6r

• Like 1

If anyone else is interested in activating the NAVI through the proper way with licence - you can also contact me.

I am able to generate the licence.

Hi @Bannko could you pm me please 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bannko, any chance of a pm for details on how to do this please. TIA

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, could you please send me details, thanks

• Like 1

thanks @Bannko for alll the help and patience , sat nav and the additional display all loaded and running 

• Like 1

I would be eternally grateful if Bannko could PM me with details of this, thanks in advance...:smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gerardearl said:

I would be eternally grateful if Bannko could PM me with details of this, thanks in advance...:smile:

Consider it done, :)

On 2/18/2017 at 9:33 AM, Stoney871 said:

You can create your own nav card but it is a bit of a faff.

You'd need to find a download of the latest software then source a micro SD card with a full size SD adaptor.

The serial number of the SD card needs to be read using SD card reading software on an Android phone or tablet then use another program on a PC to create a nav card license to replace the original one that comes with the nav download that your radio will accept.

If you don't have a licence that matches your SD card serial number then the radio won't accept it.

TBH though, seeing as V5 nav cards on ebay go for not much more than decent SD cards do nowadays you can just save the faff and buy an original.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SAT-NAV-SD-CARD-V5-WESTERN-EUROPE-/222351320023?hash=item33c52be3d7:g:1f0AAOSwHMJYJa6r

What's the difference between the F5 and V5 exactly?

8 hours ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

What's the difference between the F5 and V5 exactly?

Guess Stoney just made a typing mistake :) i know that F are for EU and A are for US