Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofitting A Sat Nav To A 2014/2015 (Facelift) Focus

Jonny_T2002

Thanks for the pointer.

bannko, would you mind helping me please? It would be appreciated 

On 17. 8. 2017 at 8:26 PM, Postie123 said:

So if I find one with BV6T would that work? Cause I can't find one starting DM5T. Where else can I look other than ebay?

Hi mate,

unfortunately i have not owned a preFL Focus so count not tell you exactly. The best way would be just go to you dealer and ask for the part number so you can sear for  it on eBay or somewhere else :) if i will find some info about this will definitely message you a PM.

• Like 2

New to fordownersclub 

Bannko Could You please PM details for activating sat nav please got a sync2 2015 grand c max with long/lat but no sat nav 

many thanks

• Like 1

On 30/05/2017 at 9:46 PM, Tezza said:

Best programme out apart from IDS  is UCDS  i have it and you don't have to mess with Hex values as its all in plain text  :) i added climate control to my sync 3 

yeah I'll second that great little program ucds but dangerous in the wrong hands especially doing updates to modules i don't  recommend doing updates on Focus RS with it from experience lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Barneyowl75 said:

How much does everything cost 

13 hours ago, Bannko said:

@Barneyowl75 PM'd you the links to e-bay what you have to buy ;)

This is whats in my car 

Screenshot_20170823-220339.png

@Bannko i would also like details for sat nav installation if possible, for sync 2 , 2014.

• Like 1

So my focus st3 2014 sync 1 screen part number is DM5T18B955GB. Now I know I have to match the first four characters to a sat nav screen but do you think I can find one? No! So is there any other part number I can use or does it have to be the same? Does anyone know other than eBay to source one?

Many Thanks  to Bannko for all his input to this subject

• Like 2

Please can I have a copy of the instructions aswell.

• Like 1

Thanks to Bannko I recently added NAV to my Sync 2 unit in my Titanium ... just wanted to say how helpful and patient he was with me and to recommend that his procedures do indeed work (as long as your SD Nav card does too ... lol)

Thanks. :smile:

• Like 3

@Nitemare Thank you :)

well i understand that not everyone is so confident when it comes to "digging into your cars configuration". So better to ask something many times then do something in hurry and wrong.

• Like 6

Hey Bannko, I've just got 2015 titanium Focus that is missing the satnav. Any chance you could send me the instructions please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

New to this so apologies if I ***** up-Bannko,thanks for the guidance in these posts-it gives me hope that I might be able to add satnav to my 2016 focus estate titanium x but thought I'd confirm with you first that this is a possibility?

I'm not that tech savvy so a dummies guide to installation would be appreciated.

• Like 1

@Peewak, you must only check what display do you have in your car. As the cars produces after Oct,Nov,Dec 2016 should have already SYNC3. And you can add nav easily to SYNC2. It is also possible to add nav into latest SYNC3 but it is a bit difficult.

If you are not sure just pm me photo of your display and i will confirm you if it is possible. 

And do not worry i can also navigate you through the process as dummy as you want hehe :)

• Like 2

Hi, Bannko ! Please, it's possible to create SD card for MFD (Sync I) navigation ? Wait PM and account :) ... Thanks !

Thanks ! It is possible, I know for sure ! They are guys who sell Samsung SD cards with 2017 maps .... Too expansive for my budget :(.

Regards !

1 minute ago, fratello said:

Thanks ! It is possible, I know for sure ! They are guys who sell Samsung SD cards with 2017 maps .... Too expansive for my budget :(.

Regards !

Have not studied the SYNC I so deep but i have never found any info anywhere how to do it for MFD, so sorry that i am not very helpful with this. 

Hi All 

Just picked up my Ford Focus 2015 Zetec. 

Looking to install Sat Nav on Sync, its the touchscreen version and can see the North East South West in top right hand box. 

Would someone be able to PM me some instructions as to how to go about this, have a rough idea from reading this thread but if someone could put it into an easy to follow format that would be great! 

Thanks in advance folks :) 

Winchester  

• Like 1