Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jonny_T2002

Retrofitting A Sat Nav To A 2014/2015 (Facelift) Focus

Thanks for the pointer.

bannko, would you mind helping me please? It would be appreciated 

On 17. 8. 2017 at 8:26 PM, Postie123 said:

So if I find one with BV6T would that work? Cause I can't find one starting DM5T. Where else can I look other than ebay?

Hi mate,

unfortunately i have not owned a preFL Focus so count not tell you exactly. The best way would be just go to you dealer and ask for the part number so you can sear for  it on ebay or somewhere else :) if i will find some info about this will definitely message you a PM.

New to fordownersclub 

Bannko Could You please PM details for activating sat nav please got a sync2 2015 grand c max with long/lat but no sat nav 

many thanks

On 30/05/2017 at 9:46 PM, Tezza said:

Best programme out apart from IDS  is UCDS  i have it and you don't have to mess with Hex values as its all in plain text  :) i added climate control to my sync 3 

yeah I'll second that great little program ucds but dangerous in the wrong hands especially doing updates to modules i don't  recommend doing updates on Focus RS with it from experience lol

So my focus st3 2014 sync 1 screen part number is DM5T18B955GB. Now I know I have to match the first four characters to a sat nav screen but do you think I can find one? No! So is there any other part number I can use or does it have to be the same? Does anyone know other than eBay to source one?

Thanks to Bannko I recently added NAV to my Sync 2 unit in my Titanium ... just wanted to say how helpful and patient he was with me and to recommend that his procedures do indeed work (as long as your SD Nav card does too ... lol)

Thanks. :smile:

@Nitemare Thank you :)

well i understand that not everyone is so confident when it comes to "digging into your cars configuration". So better to ask something many times then do something in hurry and wrong.

Hey Bannko, I've just got 2015 titanium Focus that is missing the satnav. Any chance you could send me the instructions please?