Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well done my washer bottle

MichellefromEssex

Today it finally ran out, how impressive is that 10 months without one top up!!!!

O_O How....? How big is the damn thing?

I use my washers a lot because I can't stand the slightest speck on my windscreen. I top it up about every two weeks or before long journeys.

Today it finally ran out, how impressive is that 10 months without one top up!!!!

Blimey Michelle ... I remember us talking about this a while ago, and I'm like Irononreverse, in that I need to top up my washer bottle ever two or three weeks. You must have some clean, fly-free roads in Essex. :lol:

Sarc.

All I can say is that your all too trigger happy lol, I have to have a spotless clean windscreen at all times, I suppose were Max cleans the car every week without fail and that it goes in a garage over night and sometimes most of the day, then thats the reason its lasted well, I do use it honestly lol.

I was going to post something about you never taking the car our of the garage, but now that i think on, I haven't filled my wash up as much, and i am obsessed with a clean windscreen.

But now we are getting into moth suicide season, i will be filling it up daily.

rofl, at first glance Irononreverse, i thought you had nicked my pic.

You've stolen my car!! :lol:

I'm a bit OCD with the cleanliness of my windscreens.

i've got a whack off bottle of mineral water in the boot to keep filling mine up, i might use it a little bit too much!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club