Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Transit 2008 2.4 Tdci 115Bhp Problem With The Injectors?

hiderna

Hiya,

I have a bit of an issue with my Transit which was cutting off and there was lack of power therefore I have changed injectors with brand new ones. However, when the engine is cold and working above 800 rpm the van is releasing a lot more smoke than normal and it cuts off until the moment it reaches normal working temperature and there are no problems whatsoever. I have also change the EGR with no positive effect. When taken to a Bosch garage for diagnostics, they said there is no problem when engine is optimal working temperature but cannot diagnose it when cold. I presume that there is a temperature sensor somewhere which sends wrong information to the computer of the van but I have no idea where to find it. Any suggestions or anyone who had a similar problem? Thanks in advance. :)

Does the temp guage gradually increase in temp and stay steady on normal.?

Have you had injectors coded in and had injector pilot corection learn/ fuelpump learn carried out, also has pcm been updatedvto latest level. Having those 4 jobs done usually fixes any running issues ive found.

Garage needs to check fuel rail and cyl head temp sensors when cold on diagnostics

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club