Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dream Car You Could Own

laumk7

I've spoken with my husband and he's going to allow me this provided I DO wait until my 50th...

Currently my dream is a Mercedes-Benz C class Coupe amg engine (245bhp in this car) a snip at just over 41k, full leather and wood and all mod cons that I've gotten used to and a few more thrown at me for good measure. Tbh I might even change my disgust at red cars... as it does look pretty in red...

It used to be the Ford mustang, but something is putting me off them these days tbbh

Or the cla Coupe another snip at just over 41k again with amg engine (381bhp)

Lucky you! My dream car is a half-decent MK4 Fiesta Ghia. How boring by comparison, but it would make me happy.

• Like 2

Lucky you! My dream car is a half-decent MK4 Fiesta Ghia. How boring by comparison, but it would make me happy.

Car happiness is wanting the car you have, rather than having the car you want . . . . .

• Like 3

Car happiness is wanting the car you have, rather than having the car you want . . . . .

I've never thought about it like that Mark, and although you maybe weren't being completely serious it is a very good statement.

• Like 1

I've never thought about it like that Mark, and although you maybe weren't being completely serious it is a very good statement.

I'm deadly serious Jamie

Thank you :)

A Mk3/Mk3.5 Focus ST 2.0L Estate, in either the blue that Clive and Alex have, or the orange/yellow complete with a B19 Trans K9 crate in the back for Brandy :)

Depends what you define as "could". ;)

I could have a nice Range Rover if I bumped off a few family members but obviously I won't do that, so I'll stick with a Focus!

• Like 1

I don't see it as boring, if that's what you like and want, then why shouldn't it be your dream car!

• Like 3

mine would be a rally/road going 6r4 what a car in its day

wot do you drive,

a mini metro. :o :lol: :P

heard 1 of those comming down the seafront at eastbourne back in the day,i was fishing on the end of the pier.

BY GOD IT WAS LOUD.and i bet a. the driver was in 1st(doing 30)

and b. he/she was hot in the cabin.

mine would be a rally/road going 6r4 what a car in its day

I had one of those pass me like I was in reverse then they first started rallying them , I was coming out of cowley rover factory (as it was)

It was the rally prepped car for wrc being tested. Wasnt hanging about. Lol

And loud.

• Like 2

Few years later we had one on display at work for a while, but wernt allowed to start it/ drive it. :(

I used to go watching rallying when thy was aloud to race and you could hear them erom miles away , wanted one from that day

• Like 2

well ive already had my school boy dream car,

a lexus is200 navigator.lovely car on the whole,wouldve kept it if funds allowed me to of had it as a weekend sort of jobbie.

but it gave me a back back,not from the car itself but getting down into it and back up,really tight getting a family of 5 in it unless your 5' nothing and i couldnt fit my golf clubs and electric trolley in it.and as i had been in mpv's for yonks found i really missed them,so binned it for the smax.

as for my next car,leaning towards a vw toaureg.

ultimate dream car,aston martin.

I used to go watching rallying when thy was aloud to race and you could hear them erom miles away , wanted one from that day

Used to watch them in the welsh forrests, had plenty of warning before you saw them.

Wouldn't say it was my dream car. Don't actually think I have one. But I am more than happy with my Focus mk2.5 ST

Don't use the car every day but when I do it just makes me smile. Car has a few wee extras to give it a bit more bhp.

I actually bought it to do me over one summer. Had no intentions on keeping it to be honest. Still got it nearly 3 years later.

So like I say. Not exactly my dream car. But the most important thing in my opinion. It makes me smile when I drive it. I just wonder if my dream car could do that.

• Like 4

Unsure on this as I could afford the finance on both, ST(I know I want a RS but I'm being realistic in my affordability) or either a M135 coupe or a 330 coupe, seen all 3 for under £13k. SERIOUSLY tempted but I've only had my car 7 months

Unsure on this as I could afford the finance on both, ST(I know I want a RS but I'm being realistic in my affordability) or either a M135 coupe or a 330 coupe, seen all 3 for under £13k. SERIOUSLY tempted but I've only had my car 7 months

I take it. Its the MK1 Focus RS you like if its under £13k.

When I bought the ST it was a choice between the ST and the 335 bmw. But the price of yearly road tax put me off the bmw as it was £490 to tax for the year. nearly 3 years down the line. I am over the moon with what I went for. Considering I was 75% set on the 335 as I have had a lot of bmw`s and always liked them.

The 305 bhp of the bmw really did appeal to me compared to the 225 bhp of the ST. But now my wee ST is probably around that bhp too.

I take it. Its the MK1 Focus RS you like if its under £13k.

Noo the new one, I could afford the finance on that. If the other half worked and I didn't pay any of the household bills. I've wanted a BMW for about 3 years mainly because they are RWD but over the past couple of weeks it's been driving me mad. I have to have one but I just can't get rid of the Focus when I've had it 7 months + with having 2 kids a coupe is out of the option (cries). Had the old thick ear off the other half on the car front lol. Edit when I say all 3 for under 13k I meant the ST and the 2 Bmw's.

I went to see a Porsche Spider 918 today and that would do. It is second-hand and up for sale for £1.4 million. It is at Porsche, Colchester if you have the dosh.

I went to see a Porsche Spider 918 today and that would do. It is second-hand and up for sale for £1.4 million. It is at Porsche, Colchester if you have the dosh.

I'll give the owner a ring...

Was wondering what to do with my spare £1.4m.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club