Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav - Speed Cameras

Dicky68

Just discovered the Sat Nav on my Audio System (Touchscreen Navigation Plus system with DAB) does not have speed cameras on it.

Rang main dealer and apparently the system can't be upgraded to include them

Anyone found a way around this short come. Can independent companies carry out a mod??

unless you can get them as Points Of Interest and import them?

Do you know if this model sat nav works from an SD card?

Just been talking to a pal of mine who works for Nissan and he tells me their sat nav's have speed cameras on. It's not that I'm looking to speed everywhere, but we all go on auto pilot at times and it would be nice to have an audible alert. I'm not holding out much hope though because this issue has been raised before on the forum with little to nothing provided as a solution.

Rang around a few sat nav/audio repairers. They all say it can't be done. Bugger!

There should be an sd slot somewhere though it may be dvd driven

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I fancy its an SD card, and I've heard it could be located in the centre console somewhere but given that it appears impossible to have the software upgraded to provide speed camera locations I'm not going to bother hunting it down

Sd for stereo updates I believe is on the back of the head unit

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That should be sd version, behind the bottom part of radio where the button/knob is, the button/knob pulls off then you can pull the surround off, I dont think you can update sd card to enable speed cameras though.

If you want to see what version you have you can go into settings and read what version you have I think.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club