Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bluewater Shopping Centre

Dales

Just had a look at the 5 hour wait to get out the Bluewater shopping centre car park.

Now that's why your better doing the Christmas shopping online. Anyone on here get caught up in it ?

Just had a look at the 5 hour wait to get out the Bluewater shopping centre car park.

Now that's why your better doing the Christmas shopping online. Anyone on here get caught up in it ?

Yeh it was just as bad last night. Went up with my girlfriend for some food and chill evening and it was just absolute hell

Combine that with the road to hell & you have the definition of misery . . . . . :(

• Like 1

What are shopping centres?

Is it something to do with VHS?

Betamax i think Alex . . . .

• Like 1

Betamax. Now that is certainly a thing of the past,

• Like 1

I couldn't imagine being stuck in a car park for that long. Think the car would have been parked up and I would have been heading for the bar and getting a Taxi home afterwards,

Surely this cant be a pay car park. If so I doubt I would have been paying.

• Like 3

5 hours, queueing?? :o :o :o

I can get to Manchester, from here including having a fuel stop!

What are shopping centres?

Is it something to do with VHS?

Betamax i think Alex . . . .

Or was it V2000?

• Like 1

I couldn't imagine being stuck in a car park for that long. Think the car would have been parked up and I would have been heading for the bar and getting a Taxi home afterwards,

Surely this cant be a pay car park. If so I doubt I would have been paying.

Wernt their myself but all of the car parks at bluewater are free luckily

Never mind free parking, if you're queuing for 5 hours: they should be paying you, to park :P

• Like 1

The Trafford Centre is another entertaining place to get to to say the least.

As should nearly all shopping centre car-parks!

• Like 1

I gotta pass cribbs causeway tomorrow morning, TWICE! really not looking forward to it :(

I am bad enough going to the local Asda. Car park pretty full. You see someone about to leave a space so you wait, then it takes them about 5 or 6 attempts to get out the space your waiting to get into. By this time you have a line of cars behind you.

I just avoid shopping like the plague. Especially shopping centres. Some shopping centres your going around in circles trying to get out as they are poorly signed for the exit.

More so the pay car parks. They are probably hoping you go over the hour mark and they can charge you that bit more when you get to the exit barrier.

• Like 2

I gotta pass cribbs causeway tomorrow morning, TWICE! really not looking forward to it :(

Cribbs has been a nightmare all week even up until closeing time!

Many moons ago, once upon a time in the west, i remember proper Christmases, where practically everything was closed - apart from the pubs :)

In those days you really did have to stock up for the Christmas break, or go without until at least after Boxing Day, & if that fell on a Sunday you were equally fooked :(

All this last minute rush never ceases to amaze me - headless & chickens springs to mind . . . :o

• Like 4

Brandy is very partial to a headless, wingless, legless chicken carcase. :)

*which reminds me to go and get her one out of the freezer, for her forthcoming tea* :mellow:

• Like 2

Brandy is very partial to a headless, wingless, legless chicken carcase. :)

There's plenty of those at various shopping centres . . disguised as '' humans '' :)

• Like 2

I have not even got the turkey in yet. No room in the fridge to put it. so having to leave it till tonight. So it will be ba humbug by the time that's done.

I have not even got the turkey in yet. No room in the fridge to put it. so having to leave it till tonight. So it will be ba humbug by the time that's done.

We're due to be picking up our ordered turkey, goose and desserts tomorrow morning - again really not looking forward to it :gulp:

And like you no room in the fridge for any of it!

• Like 1

Will you be able to get in the oven? If it's too big for the fridge: it's likely to be too big for the oven, you might have to dismember it, to cook it.

I used to have a client that sent ever increasing sized turkeys and cases of Burgundy. By 1996, even the big larder fridge was too small to accommodate my massive bird :o It had to be reduced to component parts to fit in the oven.

Remember that a Turkey is for Christmas . . . not for life :)

• Like 2

Turkey not that big Ghana, Got to get the essentials in the fridge first which takes up most of the room in the fridge, I hate warm lager

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club