Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally ordered my Fiesta

Mostapha

Ok so down here we only have one model mk7 Fiesta, I placed an order for mine today and I'm not sure which model it is from the Ford website. Could someone please walk me through so I know which model I got? i.e., what features define which model, etc? I asked the guys at Ford and they weren't sure. They know the specs in detail, but not the model name.

I got me the 1.4 auto. 15" alloy wheels (picture below). Interior has NO leather seats and NO leather steering wheel. Steering wheel has controls on only one of its sides (volume, track). The car has no chrome whatsoever. It has manual AC, and NO bluetooth. All four door windows are electrical, and the back windows are black tinted. The car starts with a usual key not that button thingie.

Does this info narrow it down? Which model is this?

Oh, and I got it in white. I was going for black or hot magenta. However I didn't go for black because it's hot as hell down here, and it's also very dusty. I don't want my car to look old a week later. And I didn't go for hot magenta because I asked the guy at Ford here about the most popular color with the people who ordered so far, and it was hot magenta. I could probably change my order in the next few days to get me another color. Been getting lots of pressure NOT to get it in white.

Next batch of cars, which includes mine, will be here late January!

Alloys:

2iia8hx.jpg

Important questions, are the fog lights chrome or black and is the diffuser at the back plain black or look like this (ignore exhaust as ive had an upgrade)

may09034.jpg

If so, then you have the sport and great choice of colour x

oops ignore all of that, just read you have a 1.4 so it cant be the sport after all.

Important questions, are the fog lights chrome or black and is the diffuser at the back plain black or look like this (ignore exhaust as ive had an upgrade)

may09034.jpg

If so, then you have the sport and great choice of colour x

oops ignore all of that, just read you have a 1.4 so it cant be the sport after all.

was that blonde moment michelle

Hello Mostapha, from you description your fiesta sound's like a Style or more likely a Style plus as it hasn't got the chrome trim which the Zetec has and the entry level Studio trim doesn't come with alloy's. hope this help's you out abit

Ok thanks a lot guys. I've researched this a bit more and the model is called "Trend" and it doesn't sell in the UK. It's available in other countries though.

Thanks for the reassurance on the color! I don't think I'm gonna change it. It's gonna look brilliant with the black window tint.

Now I guess I just wait and start counting the days :rolleyes:

The Trend in Malta has no electric windows at the back, no alloy wheels and only 1.25 engine. Also no side airbags, which is ridiculous! That's how much we're valued by Ford!

The Trend in Malta has no electric windows at the back, no alloy wheels and only 1.25 engine. Also no side airbags, which is ridiculous! That's how much we're valued by Ford!

Is there a Trend+ where you live? Because just now I realized (again) that this is what I got, and not the Trend. alloys, and all electric windows. But yeah I don't get a side airbag either and I agree it's ridiculous nowadays.

Even the Titanium, top of the range in the UK, does not come with rear electric windows as standard

I was born in Mtarfa (the old Royal Navy hospital there) and will be going back to Malta next year (again!) on holiday. Last time I was there - 2 years ago - I had to hire a scabby, beat-up old Hyundai Pony ffs! Dreadful experience - let me tell you! Hopefully this time round - the new Fiesta will be available for hire. At least I'll be familiar with the car...should I get mine before then!

* Bored-with-waiting-sigh

At least I'll be familiar with the car...should I get mine before then!

* Bored-with-waiting-sigh

You still waiting there Nightowl - surely it can't be that much longer as you ordered about a month after me and I have had mine for 3 weeks tomorrow . . . .

You still waiting there Nightowl - surely it can't be that much longer as you ordered about a month after me and I have had mine for 3 weeks tomorrow . . . .

Yep - still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

:(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club