Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Merry Christmas!

Cookey09

Merry Christmas to everyone on FordOwnersClub! I know it's a day early, but doubt i'll have chance to write it tomorrow.

I'd like to say a Very Merry Christmas to everybody on here.

I picked my car up Christmas Eve 2014 and joined this forum at some point after. I'd like to say thanks for everyones help and replying to my posts. They've all helped massivley just to answer my questions, and i've been made to feel very welcome, its been great chatting to you all and getting to know some people and their cars. I've enjoyed reading through endless amounts of topics, posts, threads. I dont have Facebook or twitter to keep me entertained but I do have this the FOC to do just that while on breaks at work etc.. this forum is class! 😏

Just a little thanks I guess then guys and girls! Merry Christmas! Have a good one!

Cookey.

• Like 3

All the best to all on here and BIG THANKS for the 12 months of help and advice. :) :) :) :)

• Like 3

Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a good one.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have a great day with your respective families.

• Like 4

Happy Christmas everyone. I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and happy motoring in 2016.

• Like 4

Happy Christmas Everyone :)

To all the FOC supporters :) , members :) , guests :) and lurkers :)

Hope you all have great day and get all the gifts you'd hoped for and a few surprises too :)

• Like 3

Merry Christmas everybody, hopefully everyone(including ma sen) gets everything they want and enjoys the main part..... PIGS IN BLANKETS!!!!! Also thanks for all making me feel settled in/welcome it's a brilliant forum.

• Like 5

Happy Christmas everyone, I'm up early (well not that early), but before the kids :lol: sorting out dinner, meats been cooking overnight and it's going to be a long old day ahead...

• Like 3

Merry Christmas

been up since 05:35 with the kids,

• Like 2

I didn't get up until 9am! :p

Merry Christmas all! :D

Ditto hahah! Although after last night's wine, Port, beer and then rum session...I could have stayed in bed until tomorrow...

Merry Christmas all!

• Like 3

Been up since 4am :(

Ouch! I'm normally an early riser but after several "festive" Rum & Cokes last night it was 10:00 before I crawled out of bed.

• Like 2

The job must go on unfortunately.

Even worse, I didn't get to sleep until 2am.

• Like 1

The job must go on unfortunately.

Even worse, I didn't get to sleep until 2am.

Sounds like my life! Thankfully the call centre is closed today, or else I'd have been working 09:00-17:00.

I didn't get up until 9am! :P

Merry Christmas all! :D

Started on the pop early :D

• Like 1