Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everybody

thejeremyevans

hi everybody

was for years a ka person. but a year last september had to scrap my 95 car because of rust. i was looking for a car for nearly three weeks until i came across a 2013 ford 1 litre ecoboost in ford racing red. i fell in love with the car even before i drove it. when i did drive it, boy did it put a smile on my face. and it still does.

then i discovered mountune and now it's the 165 version and i'm a happy old man after 31 years of driving. it's such a terrific little car. ok the mileage economy does go down a bit, when you add the extra power. but boy was it worth it.

got myself a bargain this christmas and purchased a red crossover pipe from pumaspeed.

next year i'm looking for the largebore downpipe with sports cat, a resonted exhaust and the stage 2 remap.

and hopefull towards the end of nexy year or 2017, put a hybrid turbo and uprated pistons and cranks.

cheers everybody

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club