Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus Newbie

Gumbo1704
聽Share

Hi guys, after some advice on some stuff for my focus I picked up today. Advice I need:

1. To change the aerial, do I just unscrew the original one and fit a small bee like one or is it more complicated? Also can anyone recommend a good one but also looks smart to?

2. Bird poo damage in roof by aerial, previous owner must have left it for sometime causing this, is there anyway I can sort this out getting away with not having to respray the roof?

3. The sat Nav head unit in the car as standard doesn't seem to allow me to link up by iPhone via bluetooth to it? Also the maps must be old as I don't think it picked up the new road on the way home (taking me the old road way home lol)... any ideas on this?

4. What is best engine oil for this car? It's a 1.6 tdci dph (09 plate)....

Appreciate anyone's helps 馃榾

Hi guys, after some advice on some stuff for my focus I picked up today. Advice I need:

1. To change the aerial, do I just unscrew the original one and fit a small bee like one or is it more complicated? Also can anyone recommend a good one but also looks smart to?

2. Bird poo damage in roof by aerial, previous owner must have left it for sometime causing this, is there anyway I can sort this out getting away with not having to respray the roof?

3. The sat Nav head unit in the car as standard doesn't seem to allow me to link up by iPhone via Bluetooth to it? Also the maps must be old as I don't think it picked up the new road on the way home (taking me the old road way home lol)... any ideas on this?

4. What is best engine oil for this car? It's a 1.6 tdci dph (09 plate)....

Appreciate anyone's helps

1.) The ariel just unscrews

2.) Bird lime etching can usually be removed with some machine/wetsanding work.

4.) Find out which grade oil it needs, then by fully synthetic

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club