Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number Plate/puddle Lights/interior Lights Mkv

Jonro2009

They must be pretty new to eBay, the ones I have seen have always been extortionate! £23 is a good price. There is a guy on Facebook who can make you a set up for £37 so I would take a punt on those ones on eBay. If you go for it then please post your review, I might have a pair myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I swapped out my lights today. The OEM lights were a right 🤬 to get out, had to break both of them to get them out. They should have been easy, the US Fusion lights are easy looking at the YouTube videos, but the Mondeo ones are VERY poorly designed and you can't actually get a screwdriver into the right place to release the clip. 

I got mine from eBay: https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/SMD-Ford-LED-License-Number-Plate-Light-Lamp-Mondeo-MKIV-Ranger-S-MAX-Error-Free/201465924609?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1

The pictures below show 1 OEM bulb at the same time as 1 LED, and 2 LEDs together. They are a lot brighter. 

20180818_224940.jpg

20180818_224715.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Upgraded my puddle lamps today to LEDs 
2018-09-02_22_16_09.thumb.jpg.d66957a260e7dfc1f2e0cdacc442373a.jpg
2018-09-02_22_15_16.thumb.jpg.ced49df7e809c9e338c212a90ae0f6f1.jpg
Which bulbs did you use in the puddle lamps?

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• 2 weeks later...

Both upgrades are noticeable but the puddle lamp upgrade in particular looks day and night different, nice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club