Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/T Focus RS

Air Hostess

Saw brand new Focus RS in that awful slime green colour to-day.but the Reg plate was a real howler

R5 OMFG and thats exactly how it was on the car.but from a distance it looked like RS OMFG

i guess you gotta have a sense of humour to have that on the front of a 165 mph kiwi fruit

roflcakes!

(Whatever the hell cakes is for - anyone know?!?!?)

I love the lime green and orange colour ones, they are something a little bit different!

Absolutely love the VW Scirroco in lime green though, give me £24k anyday!!! :-)

I love the lime green and orange colour ones, they are something a little bit different!

Absolutely love the VW Scirroco in lime green though, give me £24k anyday!!! :-)

ooooo yeah, that car is !Removed! hot

I love the numberplate lol

This afternoon I gave way to a brand spanking new RS in frozen white, he pulled along side me and waved to thank me, smiled and then floored it away - OMFG the sound of it was awful - sounded like a screeching screaming banshee!!!!!! nothing compared to my lovely mountune roar. I suppose he thinks his car was much better than mine which ok maybe it is, but he made himself look a right knob and it thoroughly put me off of the car.

I saw a lime green one at my dealers when I went to sign some stuff the other week, I said to the guy that's a nice car and he said it was his managers. So expect that one to be up for sale in 4 months after it's been ragged senseless. I thought it looked really cool, not sure about all that power on the front wheels though? And lime green is a disgusting colour, but it's a cool car and that reg plate is just pure genius! lol.

I saw a lime green one at my dealers when I went to sign some stuff the other week, I said to the guy that's a nice car and he said it was his managers. So expect that one to be up for sale in 4 months after it's been ragged senseless. I thought it looked really cool, not sure about all that power on the front wheels though? And lime green is a disgusting colour, but it's a cool car and that reg plate is just pure genius! lol.

Top plate guys and so appropriate; the new RS is absolutely awesome--I know because I've driven one--there's no problem with all the power through the front wheels I can assure you and if I had just a wee bit more money I'd have ordered a brand new white one with all the toys!

Not sure about ultimate green but I do know the attention I got when I drove it--yes, it was bright green--and I suspect in years to come that it'll prove just as popular as some of the weirder colours that were around in the 80s.

Now then, just where did I put my crystal ball....................... ;)

Hedgepig I like your Avatar. I'm eating cupcakes right now ! How relevent !

Why thank you Helena! :rolleyes:

I haven't seen any cupcakes with mini pigs on yet though...............maybe someone's eaten them!!!! ;) ;)

My Little sister had a Peppa Pig cake made for her birthday 2 weeks ago.

It was FAB :D Looked amazing her mum did a brill job on it

My ickle fezzi was parked just across from a white focus rs today when i popped in to sign the gubbins to do my swap tomorrow.....left my fezzi well and truly in the shade, although if i had the dosh i'd have a VW Scirocco Gt 2.0 TSI.....i'm easily pleased but i'll quit dreaming now :rolleyes:

Love the number plate but more than happy with my choice of car!

I must of seen about 5 of them now.. thing is they were all slime green, until just then after reading that michelle had seen a frozen white one i thought they were only painting them green.. guess not

I must agree on them sounding tinny aswell - not enough roar

its more bmw than scooby

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club