Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Focus Manky Steering Wheels

The Dark Knight

Just been scanning auto trader for a Mk1 Focus and it appears from the majority of photographs that are clear enough, that the steering wheels are rather manky for want of a better word.

Of course, wear and tear is to be expected but I was quite surprised by the state of some. I've seen older cars with better steering wheels. Any owners got experience of wear and tear on the steering wheel?

I hasten to add that I realise there is a lot more to selecting a used car than concentrating on the condition of the steering wheel but I thought I'd ask.

Cheers

After 90000 miles my steering wheel has a small tear and the leather is peeling away creating a tag but other than that,clean and in good condition.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Thanks for the input. Some seem better than others but some seem rippled and torn all the way around. I think the only way to be sure is to actually view the car as opposed to relying on photos

You're made me think maybe I should repair it.The only time I really notice it is when I start the car up,it doesn't affect my driving experience so it hasn't registered until now,ha ha.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club