Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nav Sd Card

Preecematt

Found an SD card online... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-NAVIGATION-SYNC-SD-CARD-MAP-EUROPE-F4-2015-/321962234899?hash=item4af671d413:g:XWIAAOSwf-VWXBhk

would I be ok getting this one, or should I get one from Fraud???

My dealership never bothered to send me one out, so that's why I'm looking at SD cards

Thanks

Matt

Yes I have, Got bluetooth as well so the centre console has more buttons than the star trek enterprise

The one you linked to is for touchscreen , that's f4. The one you want is v5 with dab. That's the latest one in led to believe. I just bought a v4.1 cheap off eBay couple of months ago, its updated enough for where I go.

I have a sync 2 sat nav with a F4 card, the nav is useless it does not recognise major roads from single track roads even on fastest route. Ford don't want to know even when I wrote to the CEO with the problem. Ford I believe know this software is crap. I have started using WAZE instead on my phone can anyone suggest anything. The sat nav on the ford even tells me to bear right instead of pulling into a lay by. I think it's the algorithm that have not been built properly.

how often do they release new maps i have F5 in mine

Jamie

Ford are very cloke and dagger about the route guidance I cannot get anywhere. The card is about 6 months old and it says F4 on it I have been told by Ford it has the latest updates. I believe there is now a version F5 but no one is able to tell me what the difference is.

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

greetings from Ireland

I'm new here

just got a 2013 Mondeo Titanium Business today

I need to source an SD card for the gps (touchscreen)

which one should I get? I'm a bit confused with the lingo here, V, F, MCA, Travelpilot

how do I see what I have/need? suggestions will be appreciated

• 11 months later...
On 30/01/2016 at 9:32 PM, Trampa said:

hi,

greetings from Ireland

I'm new here

just got a 2013 Mondeo Titanium Business today

I need to source an SD card for the gps (touchscreen)

which one should I get? I'm a bit confused with the lingo here, V, F, MCA, Travelpilot

how do I see what I have/need? suggestions will be appreciated

I take it you have the MCA 7" touchscreen sat nav. Sd card is located behind the volume centre button ' the black panel and button pull off and you will see the slot.