Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Badges

Aaron_Swift10

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has ever seen or used that petrol collective? seen the website as it sells gel badges and wasn't sure if it looked safe or not to use or buy off

thanks

Send an email to Ryan - gelbadges@gmail.com

Just request the badges you want and pay through PayPal

• Like 1

GingerFlame on here is starting to do gel badges and good prices too! give him a mail on this :)

• Like 1

Petrol collectives

Avoid. I sent off for an item which I did not receive. Sent many emails and received no response. Looking further at the web site I looked at the contacts page an it became apparent that this was not a bona fide trader. I have reported the transaction to my credit card provider to obtain a refund.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13. januára 2016 at 11:17 PM, AllenP said:

Petrol collectives

Avoid. I sent off for an item which I did not receive. Sent many emails and received no response. Looking further at the web site I looked at the contacts page an it became apparent that this was not a bona fide trader. I have reported the transaction to my credit card provider to obtain a refund.

Gelbadges@gmail.com ? So should I not order from him then?

Just Overlay <geloverlays@yahoo.com>

Sent me mine in two days, uses PayPal for payment also.

Regardless of who you use, PayPal will always be in your favour as a buyer if anything goes wrong and you collect evidence.

I'm making them cheaper than anyone else. although I'm only willing to work for the patient amongst us

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

6 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

I'm making them cheaper than anyone else. although I'm only willing to work for the patient amongst us

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

How much for black background and text maybe grey wuite dark is well

Front, rear & steering wheel £7.50 + £2.80 p&p

Front, rear, steering wheel, wheels £12.50 + £2.80 p&p

Can do any colours, patterns & text

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Front, rear & steering wheel £7.50 + £2.80 p&p

Front, rear, steering wheel, wheels £12.50 + £2.80 p&p

Can do any colours, patterns & text

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I will take some I think, been meaning to sort the badges out, although I can't seem to click through to your profile and PM you at the moment due to site issues.

• Like 1

Ok I will get some black background and what text colour should I get ? As I want black all

7 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

Ok I will get some black background and what text colour should I get ? As I want black all

Thats exactly what I am going for as well lol spray up the grills in gloss black and it makes a difference :)

35 minutes ago, m1tch said:

Thats exactly what I am going for as well lol spray up the grills in gloss black and it makes a difference :)

Yeah I love the black look I will colour code everything in summer door handles door stripes back bonet pain calipers red and buy some nice black 17s alloys and lower it a bit then remap