Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie From Hull With Mk7 Zetec-S

ShaunZS125

Hello everyone

Newbie from Hull, just bought a 2015 Zetec S Ecoboost 125 in deep impact blue. I'll get some pics up later when I work out how to do it lol

Coming from a 2004 Civic Type-R which I've had for the past 10 years, gunna miss it so much

Will be looking at modding the little 3 pot so will be asking alllll the daft newbie questions that have probably been answered a million times before

You're only a few miles away if you need any cleaning bits

Thanks mate I will definitely be in touch, gunna need some decent stuff to get the best out of the deep impact blue flick. What would you recommend go give it a god deep shine and make the flake pop?

Thanks mate I will definitely be in touch, gunna need some decent stuff to get the best out of the deep impact blue flick. What would you recommend go give it a god deep shine and make the flake pop?

What kind of condition is the paint in? Any swirl marks? If so, then a machine polish followed by protection would be the best bet. If its only slightly swirled then Inspired Automotive Show Glaze or MadCow Purified high gloss glaze would do the job temporarily.

For gloss/flake pop, take a look on our website for "Reversal". Its my new hard wax and its making quite a stir amongst the industry. It is extremely fast to haze over, and leaves a fantastic high gloss finish & hydrophobic protection. Do you have Instagram? If so, search for @YorkshireDetailing

For your glass, Take a look on our site for Kleen Freaks glass cleaner & Sealant! Amazing stuff & several forum users use it! I use it myself!

Your wash method will effect the finish of your paint too. ideally;

Prewash (snowfoam)

Rinse off

Spray wheels with reactive wheel cleaner twice a month, Regular wheel cleaner on every wash

pH neutral shampoo

Rinse

Dry off with a plush drying towel

Wax

Seal glass

Dress tyres

Dress trim

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club