Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Headlight To Xenon

Patrico777

Which bulbs do I need ? I no there are 3 screws on the light and that grill need to be removed

I take it you're fitting projectors too?

Or are these "xenon" bulbs which are not HIDs?

Projectors ? No I just want the bulbs what is difference between having projectors and not having

You can't fit HIDs to none HID reflectors or Projectors

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Your beam pattern will be incorrect and unoptimised. Youll have worse useful light than with filament & you'll dazzle oncoming traffic. You also risk a ticket & a failed MOT

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

As said above, you need Projector housing to install HID's otherwise they are useless and blind on coming traffic

• Like 2

You need to have a lot of additional things on the car to be able to run HIDs, including the correct HID rated units which are self leveling, plus the headlight sprayer etc - my suggestion would be to simply get better Halogen bulbs, the technology of those bulbs have come along a lot in recent years - look at Osram Nightbreakers.

As a side note, the mk6 Fiesta headlights are known to be poor (which I agree on mine) - perhaps replacing them with a different aftermarket unit might help but I would still suggest upgrading the Halogen bulbs.

untrue..

Unless the bulbs are marked to be more than 2000lumens, then they are to be treated as normal headlights. if they are 2000lumens or more, and headlight washer units and self levelling is fitted, then it must work.

That's direct from VOSA themselves

Myself an others have added bixenon projectors to our mk6 (with facelift headlights) and they're completely Legal, safe and An MOT Pass

If you follow the guide on my profile correctly, I promise you you will have an amazing light quality and you'll pass the MOT no problems whatsoever. When installed correctly, you'll have no issues.

I can back that up with my car passing its MOT today with no issues & other members have followed my guide with the same result

Send me link please I just want some white lights

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club