Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading Headlight Bulbs

LJ00

Going to upgrade my front lights, it has the adaptive cornering lights - Can anyone tell me which bulbs I need? I think H7 dipped, H1 main beam/cornering and 501 side lights? Looks like the whole headlight unit has to come out?

Cheers.

2xH1, H7 and 501 each lamp :thumbup. Headlight has to come out for all these bud. I just did mine but only got a kit with 3 bulbs. I never thought of the cornering bulb until afterwards so had to order another pair

• Like 2

Cheers, is there a separate bulb for the cornering lights? I know the dipped beam balls swivel with the steering wheel turns, so I need 4 bulbs for each lamp unit?

Yes mate, separate cornering bulb and 4 bulbs per lamp. The cornering bulb is not accessed through the same opening as the other 3 bulbs. There's a large round rubber cover hiding the access to the cornering bulb. Picture 7 on this post from my build thread shows the cover clearly http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/74239-mondeo-mk4-titx-25-facelift/page-2#entry518024

• Like 1

Greetings, gentlemen. I say I have a 2010 and I want to replace the factory halogen headlight unit of a banking turn up, porjektoros unit. Allegedly, this solution works. unless of course they followed up part of the curve. Later this remedy. however, I am not aware of how the unit operates transom corners. Moving the projector itself in the system plus the H1 bulb turned on? or the plus h1 its incandescent lights rotate, the government? help me? bend lighting would be installed in the future, along with the ASF control unit. ASF would use standard long without the condition. Is it possible? I am a little trouble regarding the purchase headlight, because right before the facelift of the car, which is not DRL's and the headlamp shall include the position indicator unit. thank you very much. Zs
Please apologize, but I write Magyars, just translate.
Zs

Greetings, gentlemen. I say I have a 2010 and I want to replace the factory halogen headlight unit of a banking turn up, porjektoros unit. Allegedly, this solution works. unless of course they followed up part of the curve. Later this remedy. however, I am not aware of how the unit operates transom corners. Moving the projector itself in the system plus the H1 bulb turned on? or the plus h1 its incandescent lights rotate, the government? help me? bend lighting would be installed in the future, along with the ASF control unit. ASF would use standard long without the condition. Is it possible? I am a little trouble regarding the purchase headlight, because right before the facelift of the car, which is not DRL's and the headlamp shall include the position indicator unit. thank you very much. Zs

Please apologize, but I write Magyars, just translate.

Zs

You're right, in order to operate transom corners - the projektoros unit turns in the direction steered and the cornering bulb H1 illuminates on that side. Not sure about the rest of what you are asking, little lost in translation. It looks like you want to retro fit projektorors units but have concerns about whether its possible. The lamps will have a different plug but it should be possible to splice them in and have them working if you really want to. Its not a job I would fancy doing myself. I've seen guides for upgrading lamps on the mk3. http://www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Xenon_OEM_Headlight_Retro-fit_Guide

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. but the MK3 does not help me.
I bought AFS headlights. And I want you to work. AFS modules to be added. How is this to be connected? Ad-7s7113k031 as I know. The letter "B" in the xenon. I have the "A".

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club