Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch/gearbox Issues

kate2

hi ive had my 15 plate fiesta for 5 months and there is 3500 miles on the clock, i have had some issues with the car a few times this week, when i slow down i cant then change the gear ive had to pull over turn engine off then restart it up and it works. ive been told this could be my clutch slave cylinder, would this be a manufacturers fault or my own fault?

Your car is under Ford's warranty so take it back Katie

they said it might not be covered as it could be due to wear and tear but surely i couldnt of created the issue in such short spacecof time?

3,500 miles is no mileage at all - I'd say you have every right to take it back & at least see what they say

• Like 1

they said it might not be covered as it could be due to wear and tear but surely i couldnt of created the issue in such short spacecof time?

No, it's nothing to do with wear and tear in 5 months and 3,500 miles!! You could be riding the clutch constantly and it still wouldn't wear out that quickly.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club