Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windows Tints - Yay Or Nay?

Olaf

Quick question.

Did anyone get window tints here (especially in a silver car). Would you say it was worth the hassle? I have a guy that would tint my rear 3 windows for 70 pounds. Seems like a bargain. What do you say?

I like the rears tinted. Or Privacy Glass as Ford call it. It's handy for when the grand-children ride in the back...no need for blinds, when it's sunny.

• Like 1

I love the style so it's a yay from me, my dad had his tints done a few years ago on the Mondeo but they are starting to fade but they must have used the cheap tinting film, so be careful and make sure you find a company where they use quality products.

• Like 1

I love the style so it's a yay from me, my dad had his tints done a few years ago on the Mondeo but they are starting to fade but they must have used the cheap tinting film, so be careful and make sure you find a company where they use quality products.

How do I distinguish between good quality and bad quality foil they're putting on?

Best looking online for reviews, such as their Facebook page :)

yes i just got my back windows tinted for £50 well worth it finishes the car off superb

• Like 1

yes i just got my back windows tinted for £50 well worth it finishes the car off superb

50???? I haven't seen a price that low yet.

like tints my shelf but never got round to doing the st

• 2 weeks later...

I say yah. I want to tint all 3 of my back windows. Is it legal to have them all limo Tintd 

22 minutes ago, 1.6 tdci zetec s said:

I say yah. I want to tint all 3 of my back windows. Is it legal to have them all limo Tintd 

Yes

cheapest price I have found for rear tints is about 180! 50 is a steal!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club