Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin On A Mk5 Mondeo

Barry.W.

Hi there, I am currently looking at installing the Bluefin performance upgrade to my Mk5 Mondeo. Before I take the plunge, I was wondering if anyone on here had used the Bluefin performance upgrade, and can tell me if it makes as much difference as claimed.

My Mondeo is a 2.0 Tdci (150 bhp) Titanium X

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Used it on both my MK3 ST TDCi & my MK4.5 2.2 TXS & the driving difference is well worth the money, so should be on yours too, which has a similar stock bhp output to my old MK3 :)

Yep as good as they say, more power better economy and driveability

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am a little concerned as it is a leased vehicle (company car), so I need to be sure that there will be no ill effects with installing it.

Do you think the Bluefin would be better than a tuning box that you plug in or would a plug in be better?

You guys that have used these remaps what difference did it make to your insurance premiums ... Or am I asking a silly question ??

Bluefin is a proper remap & far better than any box i.m.o.

Suprisingly my premium did not increase, but i am nearly 57 with max ncb & zero claims & 7500 miles p.a. limit on this car & maybe my location is beneficial too

No difference to mine but then I'm 60, max no claims and 17500 per year.

The advantage of the bluefin is you can set the car back to standard via the handset, handy if like me you had a problem you can rule it out also in your case you return it to standard when the lease is up.

The bluefin is a proper remap not a add on box.

Hi,

If any one has any issued with insurance for a blue fin, re-map or chipped vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too please to help out.

Regards,

Dan.

Thanks for the help guys, I am going to get the Bluefin.

I'm keen to do something too. I looked in to tuning boxes as they are quick and easy to remove but couldn't find one suitable for my engine, it's a mkV 1.5l ecoboost 160, is there a bluefin for this engine yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm keen to do something too. I looked in to tuning boxes as they are quick and easy to remove but couldn't find one suitable for my engine, it's a mkV 1.5l ecoboost 160, is there a bluefin for this engine yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

www.superchips.co.uk