Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Covers For Cold Leather Seats

Jon12345

When I get into my car, the seats are freezing! Anyone got covers before for a car with leather trim?

I got a Ford Fiesta Titanium X, about a year old.

Thanks,

Jon

Don't you have heated seats?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

If not, they're easy enough to retrofit

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Being having leather seats i would of thought they would be Heated,slap them on and instant toasted butt.

• Like 3

They are heated. But its when I first get in the car I don't like it. I put the heated seats on and after about a minute it gets to the right temperature, but then turn it off else it gets too hot.

Instruct your staff to place hot water bottles on the seat(s) 10 / 15 minutes prior to your departure - works for me in the Focus. . . . :)

• Like 2

Or if you are having to de-ice/frost the car anyway, get in, start the engine, hit the max demist button, and turn on the heated seat.

Then by the time you have scraped the side windows the front and back have done themselves and the seat has the chill taken out of it, may be even toasty depending on how long it takes to scrape the windows :)

• Like 1

Really? You must have a very sensitive backside mine only take 30 seconds to take the chill off

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Instruct your staff to place hot water bottles on the seat(s) 10 / 15 minutes prior to your departure - works for me in the Focus. . . . :)

If you have staff, might as well get them to sit in the seats and heat them up :D.

Not used my ST heated yet (2 settings) and not to fond of them in my friend's 13 plate Focus (3 settings). It just feels odd like you've wet yourself :D

If you have staff, might as well get them to sit in the seats and heat them up :D.

Not used my ST heated yet (2 settings) and not to fond of them in my friend's 13 plate Focus (3 settings). It just feels odd like you've wet yourself :D

I'm afraid My staff aren't worthy of a seat in my motorvehicle

• Like 2

I'm afraid My staff aren't worthy of a seat in my motorvehicle

Nor mine - they are paid to aesthetically maintain the car, not to enjoy it's many & various benefits :)

• Like 2

Had a leather settee a few years ago same problem. Just bought newish car Cloth seats not too 'cool but warm' and comfortable.