Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Recommendations

Preecematt

Evening everyone,

Looking for Recommendations on where to go in the UK for either a night away or 2 nights away. Not to overly expensive + preferably suitable with 2 young kiddie winkles. Looking into Edinburgh at the moment, drive up on Thursday night after work/early Fri morning, leave Sunday morning. The hotel is £350 and then for the zoo and castle it's another £100, so looking at about £6-700 which I think is quite good. So yes any recommendations please.

£700 for a weekend jeez you could go to Paris for less than that.

Have you considered centre parcs excellent break and kids love the place

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Yeah, that is a bit steep!

Having said that, I'm not one to advise in this area as my idea of a holiday is a caravan at £200 for 7 nights :lol:

As we're on the subject, why the UK?

You could hop across the channel to Normandy or somewhere, we've done it before and it's very pleasant.

As we're on the subject, why the UK?

You could hop across the channel to Normandy or somewhere, we've done it before and it's very pleasant.

No Passport + work. Because of the amount of hours I do, I get a 3 day weekend BUT I have to work Sunday nights... SO the initial plan is to finish work on Thursday night, pack and leave early Friday morning( like 3am) according to Google it'll take me 5 hours to get to Edinburgh book the Hotel for 2 nights and leave early Sunday morning to be back for night milking, also the only abroad I've been is Wales lol, other half as been to the meds etc but my family were poor lol. I didn't think £700 was to bad as it is a 4* hotel + there is 4 people in our room(me, other half & the kids)or it's £175 a night + the hotel has brilliant reviews for being a family hotel etc.

No I hadn't actually, thanks for that

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club