Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wax on glass

Watching a video on youtube by a guy called ChrisFix and he used clay and wax on his windscreen. I'm curious if Meguiars NXT Gen Tech Wax 2.0 would be ok, or would be streak? Never thought about putting it on the windows/windscreen before.

If you clay glass, use LOTS of lube. You need to use a natural wax ideally as silicones/polymers in the synthetic waxes can cause streaking. Its much easier to use a product such as Kleen freaks glass cleaner & sealant. Spray on, buff off. Clean glass, protected glass. Available on my website

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Might take you up on your suggestion.

Here's another question..... what can I use so that the interior 'glass' doesn't turn in to condensation?

You need anti fog. Try MadCow Titanic fog. When applied correctly it works amazingly well. its what I use in my car :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

I have decided not to buy from your website since I can get cheaper products. (I'm not spending my money on expensive things that I don't need since I've been looking for a job for 3 years)

You pay for what you get, is all I have to say :)