Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any computer geeks here ?

k13r4n

I'm not a big pc person(I play alot of games on the pc) but I'm not into all the complicated stuff, I only have a HP Pavilion laptop.  I think the specs are 8gb ram 1tb hard drive and it has a really good Nvidia games card in it.  It's also an AMD A8 processor not, Intel.

• Like 1

Only one game for me World Of Warcraft but to be honest since starting work in May I haven't really bothered with it. Plus we got rid our pc for a normal laptop (non gaming spec) so not sure if it would run well enough in laptop. I do love my ps4 too 

• Like 1

There's a thread dedicated to gaming further down called 'Computing, Gaming and Geeky' :)

I play on ETS2 (soon to be ATS on the 4th Feb), The Crew, DiRT Rally, Elite Dangerous, Cities Skylines, Fishing Planet and Rise of the Tomb Raider (when it releases on pc today)

PS4 - mostly The Crew: Wild Run Edition, but also have LagOps 3 and NFS

This is mine:

Post Your Gaming Rig

Mainly been playing AC:S recently, but will be downloading RotTR today, probably won't play until the weekend though.