Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door/cup mat set,yes or no?

jace1969

Would you get a set of these and have anyone got any.

Can only find these ones as did see the silver ones somewhere,would you have red or blue being blue car but red led lighting inside.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiesta-Non-Slip-Interior-Holder-Rubber/dp/B00OWXOE7G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453954908&sr=8-1&keywords=fiesta+door+mat

I was looking at these yesterday for some reason! I think I was going through somebodys project build and saw they had got them...

Wanted to know if they're worth it/look cheap (heard they glow in the dark). Unsure why I would get them though - possibly to stop rattles (but it still doesn't stop things from rattling to the side of things I.E Side of door, side of cup holders) but would still be good if it helped noises! 

I'm just looking at small things to add to the inside to change it a bit,done armrest and my black heater surround.

Be good to know about these and as you say do they look cheap when in the car,Glow up is good but what colour.?

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

I'm just looking at small things to add to the inside to change it a bit,done armrest and my black heater surround.

Be good to know about these and as you say do they look cheap when in the car,Glow up is good but what colour.?

Not sure but I saw some of the amazon reviews which said they glow up - unsure if they would glow red......but they may do.

Looking at armrest too at moment! 

Had mine off eBay the armrest,better than I though for £55 with next day delivery,you see no screws at all.Just trying to do a few changes to the inside make it a bit different.

12 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Would you get a set of these and have anyone got any.

Can only find these ones as did see the silver ones somewhere,would you have red or blue being blue car but red led lighting inside.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiesta-Non-Slip-Interior-Holder-Rubber/dp/B00OWXOE7G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453954908&sr=8-1&keywords=fiesta+door+mat

Haha, literally bought these about 5 minutes ago only to see this post on the forum!

I have the frozen white Fiesta ZS so I ordered the ones with white writing. £20 with free delivery but says could take as long as February 29th so I'll let you know what I think of them when they arrive...

I bought a square of black dash mat from Tesco for £1 and cut the pieces I needed to shape.  Then attached them using double sided sticky tape.  Stopped things from rattling against the hard plastic.  Don't glow in the dark though :sleep:

• Like 1

Let us know what they are like,would you go for red or blue in a dark blue car but the led's inside are red (footwell and glove box)

3 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Let us know what they are like,would you go for red or blue in a dark blue car but the led's inside are red (footwell and glove box)

I'd keep the interior consistent personally mate and go for the red ones- but that's just me. My fez doesn't have footwell or glovebox lights (yet) hence I got white ones to match the exterior of the car.

Edit: I'll upload some pics to this thread of them "installed" when they arrive.

4 hours ago, chappers96 said:

I'd keep the interior consistent personally mate and go for the red ones- but that's just me. My fez doesn't have footwell or glovebox lights (yet) hence I got white ones to match the exterior of the car.

Edit: I'll upload some pics to this thread of them "installed" when they arrive.

Cheers mate thanks.

4 hours ago, chappers96 said:

Can you to a tutorial/walkthrough of the installation process too? :D  Pitty white takes 3 week longer.... should have got the red ones and Tip Ex'd them 

4 hours ago, JSMarsden said:

Can you to a tutorial/walkthrough of the installation process too? :D  Pitty white takes 3 week longer.... should have got the red ones and Tip Ex'd them 

At first I wasn't sure if you were joking about the tutorial... having now read your post several times I'm 75% confident it was a joke:laughing: Haha wish I'd thought of that:laughing:

• Like 1

Taken the plunge and ordered some red ones to have a mess with,come today on amazon prime so we will see.

I've also had a look at these, I'd go for the blue ones for myself. 

I'll keep checking this thread to see what you guys think before paying £22.50😉

Do these glow in the dark or???

I've got a  set of these somewhere in the garage, I found them shoite for the mk7.5 tbh they're more made for the mk7 imo

If I can find them and if someone wants them they can have them for postage tbh

They're black with red writing / highlights

Not fit for use

The cup holder for example is flat, my cup holder in the car is tiered, the doormats were far far to small, same goes for most of the mats tbh, in fact some of them in my car (titanium x) were obsolete

For a 5 door mk7 though they might all be fine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, laumk7 said:

Not fit for use

The cup holder for example is flat, my cup holder in the car is tiered, the doormats were far far to small, same goes for most of the mats tbh, in fact some of them in my car (titanium x) were obsolete

For a 5 door mk7 though they might all be fine

Ah right I see, I get you. Thanks Laurie 😋

had them in ma car for a long while now a must buy if you have someone that sometimes spills there drink :P   

Fitted them in mine and seem ok,had the red ones as i don't want the red foot well lights and other red LED's to come

on and blue mats so all match fine and I don't think they glow in the dark,well mine don't.

Door ones fit ok and so does the cup ones but rear cup square and round are my spare to keep as have armrest in so will

cover up hole which is in the middle of the cup try and square if I need to,i have a square long thing over so stuck it facing gear stick.

How far would you go with this Bling as would red stitching gear cover and handbrake be to much to match the rest.

Gone for red as standard glove box and red light under heater panel LED's so just to match them up with footwell and other bits.

So they arrived yesterday.

I'm remarkably unimpressed with these tbh. £20? Barely worth paying a fiver for imho.

Okay, maybe I'm being unfair... the door pocket ones are alright, I'lll be keeping those. Same goes for the dual cupholders.

The one for the little cubby-hole under the stability control button is an absolute joke, as is the one for the rear cupholder.

I guess I expected them to be made of a more robust rubber, rather than this flimsy rubbish.

Maybe if they were like couple of quid or something, but £20?!

I wouldn't really recommend these at all, in case you hadn't figured that out ;)

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Mines weren't like that 😂

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, chappers96 said:

So they arrived yesterday.

I'm remarkably unimpressed with these tbh. £20? Barely worth paying a fiver for imho.

Okay, maybe I'm being unfair... the door pocket ones are alright, I'lll be keeping those. Same goes for the dual cupholders.

The one for the little cubby-hole under the stability control button is an absolute joke, as is the one for the rear cupholder.

I guess I expected them to be made of a more robust rubber, rather than this flimsy rubbish.

Maybe if they were like couple of quid or something, but £20?!

I wouldn't really recommend these at all, in case you hadn't figured that out ;)

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

LOL. I'd be less than impressed too. 

Yeah, not a brilliant set there! I'd actually be interested in such things without any writing on. Maybe the suggestion of cutting out some from a larger piece of material is worth exploring...

My red ones are spot on,fits ok not 100% but nothing like that at all and all flat not curled up at all.

You had a bad set there m8.