Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

WelshAde

Decisions decisions

1 post in this topic

I am currently without my driving licence due to long term illness but the date is approaching where i can plead with the docs and neuro geezer to get it back lol.

Now ealier this year i was due it back and had a brand new fiesta on order but suffered a setback and lost the licence again and cancelled the fiesta, since then i have changed my mind on getting the fiesta due to a few reasons,

In the past ive had a tdci focus 05 plate, then the newer shape 2.0 tdci focus and then st focus, so i have a soft spot for the Foci lol

ive been thinking this week if i get my licence back next month there isnt much point in buying a spankin new car and then gettin ill a few months later maybe and losing my car again so im going to ge a used focus and im leaning back to a tdci sport 05 plate maybe, what the going rate on a decent condition one of these now please.?