Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Insurance?

Mk6Jack
聽Share

Hiya, I have just turned 17. I've still yet got to do my driving test. But I own a mk6 fiesta 1.25 and I聽was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on聽what insurance company to go with? As I know being a new driver, insurance will be sky high馃槱聽

Hi MK6 Jack,

By all means give us a try here at Adrian Flux聽 on the following - FREEPHONE 0800 5876 315.

We administer and run the Auto Clubs International insurance schemes and if you are a member of the forum you will be entitled to up to 15% from the premium.聽聽 Please mention this at the quotation stage so we can apply the discount!

Hopefully we have a suitable policy for you.

Kind Regards.

Dan

I use go compare, feed in the insurance i want and my details and pick the cheapest. Works fine for me.

After you've paid for a year of insurance you can use your renewal quote to haggle a better premium but I've noticed this is harder and harder to do every time I try.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I've used direct line for yonks now, your situation differs to mine, but they still come out the cheapest聽

There used to be a deal where your driving is monitored. This helped reduce premiums for younger drivers.聽 Don't know if this is still a option.

So called Black Box policies.

They are still available - just make sure you check out the small print properly...they can be quite restrictive