Do Not Sell My Personal Information

odd dial reading

bald biker

Not been in wife's focus for a while and noticed rev counter at 5000 rpm in 5th at 70mph. Also fuel gauge was reading 1/4 higher than it should have and hardly moved in 80 miles.  I used a newly purchased obd2 earlier just to try at a fault P2122 came up which I think is something to do with throttle position sensor.  Any ideas on rev counter and fuel gauge issue. 

my focus has done this twice "speedo, rev, fuel and temp" all was 1/4-1/2 higher than they should have been  fuel was 1/4 past full .. sorted itself out  in around 10 mins.. both times it had just started snowing "prob a coincidence"

Been out this morning.  Quick run out when I got back both gauges had settled down.  Only those two. Odd.

not really its a ford cold weather makes the dash cluster slow n lazy ....its a bit like a pensioner I think most of the time its fine but occasionally it goes a bit senile then remembers what it was doing