Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watch out Badgers about!

The Dark Knight

Got wild deer where I live roaming freely, saw one run in front of an articulated lorry one morning, the driver didn't even see it!

• Like 1

I've heard if a badger hit your car, it can be deadly as they're just a lump of muscle and bone, is this true?

I bet that one has never ran so fast!

I live in the middle of the country side and woodlands and you can always spot a herd of deer over the hills, one night travelling home I turned my full beams on and one just appeared next to my car, in the split second I saw it I looked it dead in the eyes and it looked at me, creepiest thing ever. I now have a phobia of Deer at night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

I've heard if a badger hit your car, it can be deadly as they're just a lump of muscle and bone, is this true?

I bet that one has never ran so fast!

I live in the middle of the country side and woodlands and you can always spot a herd of deer over the hills, one night travelling home I turned my full beams on and one just appeared next to my car, in the split second I saw it I looked it dead in the eyes and it looked at me, creepiest thing ever. I now have a phobia of Deer at night.

Cars have been written off after hitting a badger so they are tough dudes.

They are definitely not to be taken lightly.

They can be very agressive and are faster/heavier than you would think.

I've had one face off with the Mali and stand it's ground before.