Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Buying touch-up paint

Stylishlady7

Hi, please can anyone give some tips on purchasing touch-up paint for my Ford Fiesta Style (2009 blue car). I have checked out the Vin plate but still haven't problems trying to find paint on-line.

:smile:

IMG_0572[1].PNG

bite the bullet and get it from the main dealers as this is the best match you will get all they need is your reg number

i think the 79 is the colour

Your paint code is the one in the second box up on the left ofthe vin plate (79).

Avalon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I have just scrapped the side of my pride and joy Fiesta ST at the gym due to bollard sticking out in the gateway. The scuffs are minor but noticeable. Has anyone used touch up paint to repair scratches themselves? I want to make sure I achieve a good finish that looks smooth - I have just been looking at these products here that appear reasonable Ford Touch Up Paint

• 4 weeks later...

I have just scratched the side door slightly of my focus ST on the supermarket carpark with the trolley due to the kids messing around. Totally gutted!!!!

I have been looking at some sites selling Ford Touch Up Paint this MPEX site looks OK and the paint is custom made to match

Has anyone used their products? How accurate are they once applied MPEX Touch Up Paint for Ford