Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's finally here!

Sarc

It'll be so worth the wait Nightowl, believe me (although I remember people telling me that while I was waiting for the Goblin to arrive and it did not help in any way what so ever!)

Has Nightowl's stillnot arrived yet? :lol:

Looks brilliant in red, haven't seen many of them about. Squeeze green and Frozen white are the colours around here. Common as muck! :P

Nope. Nightowl still hasn't got his car yet. Infact - Nightowl still hasn't got a build date yet. Nightowl - it's fair to say - is getting mighty pizzed-off.

Mind you; I did only order it on June 30th...

ffs...

:(

Looks brilliant in red, haven't seen many of them about. Squeeze green and Frozen white are the colours around here. Common as muck! :P

mine is red :P :P red is best ;) :lol: :P

mine is red :P :P red is best ;) :lol: :P

Quite right! :D

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Quite right! :D

Exqueeze me????

Methinks not chums. Noooooooooooooo.....I'm sure UKChris and Ironon would both agree with the Skullmeister...Ocean Blue is the classiest!!! ;)

Colorado Red is rather nice....but blue is best boys!! LOL

--------------------

Exqueeze me????

Methinks not chums. Noooooooooooooo.....I'm sure UKChris and Ironon would both agree with the Skullmeister...Ocean Blue is the classiest!!! ;)

Colorado Red is rather nice....but blue is best boys!! LOL

--------------------

Absolutely! Ocean blue is like sun soaked glimmering seas, the mysteries of the deep, unexplored ocean and raging clouds, ready to knock you away...

It also matches with the Ford logos so no need to buy matching gel stickers! :lol:

Absolutely! Ocean blue is like sun soaked glimmering seas, the mysteries of the deep, unexplored ocean and raging clouds, ready to knock you away...

It also matches with the Ford logos so no need to buy matching gel stickers! :lol:

Hmmmmm, I suppose Ocean blue isn't tooooo bad! :D ... But 'Red' ... well, red is like warm blood - the giver of life ... and red is for danger - alerting other road users that they are in your way ... and red is the colour of a rose - beautiful and aromatic ... and red was cheaper!!! :huh::blink:

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

red is for - alerting other road users that they are in your way

I think you will find that Squeeze is the best for that - never had cars move out of my way so quickly on motorways than they do with the Goblin coming up behind them - and I used to drive a kitted up MINI Convertible in Hot Orange . . .

I think you will find that Squeeze is the best for that - never had cars move out of my way so quickly on motorways than they do with the Goblin coming up behind them - and I used to drive a kitted up MINI Convertible in Hot Orange . . .

That's because everyone's heard the stories about the ugly trolls that chase after you on moorways. :lol:

Hmmmmm, I suppose red is tooooo the best colour :D red is like warm blood - the giver of life ... and red is for danger - alerting other road users that they are in your way ... and red is the colour of a rose - beautiful and aromatic ... and red was cheaper!!! :huh::blink:

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Hot orange and now Squeeze ... haven't I seen that combination before somewhere? :huh::lol:

tictacs.jpg

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

That's because everyone's heard the stories about the ugly trolls that chase after you on moorways. :lol:

Well fear not irononreverse - I will not be chasing after you anytime soon!

Hot orange and now Squeeze ... haven't I seen that combination before somewhere? :huh::lol:

tictacs.jpg

:lol: - well when it works, it just works - although not sure I would want them both on the same car . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club