• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 devine

devine

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus tdci
Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

hello focus people just finished renewin clutch in my 52 tdci what a ba**ard job never again you can stick your dmf .release bearingand the clutch up henry fords unmentionable.and as for the nearside drive shaft what a cowshead. but any way glad its done the fly wheel had worn the heads off the bolts where it had failed. used the pitstart self service garage in london nw10. it took me 10 !Removed! hours 378 for parts .115 daily charge for the garage. alot cheaper than your friendly ford main robbing dealer.any one thinking of doing it themselfs good luck but it can be done :rolleyes:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus
  • Year: 2003

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

hello focus people just finished renewin clutch in my 52 tdci what a ba**ard job never again you can stick your dmf .release bearingand the clutch up henry fords unmentionable.and as for the nearside drive shaft what a cowshead. but any way glad its done the fly wheel had worn the heads off the bolts where it had failed. used the pitstart self service garage in london nw10. it took me 10 !Removed! hours 378 for parts .115 daily charge for the garage. alot cheaper than your friendly ford main robbing dealer.any one thinking of doing it themselfs good luck but it can be done :rolleyes:

Fair balls to you. 10 hours of stress though. Those garages are a good idea wish they had them over here in Dublin.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users