Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When you are at the petrol station

amyjaj

do you go in and they know what pump your at because you have the nicest car on the forecourt with out telling them? or does this extend to Hot Magenta only?

do you go in and they know what pump your at because you have the nicest car on the forecourt with out telling them? or does this extend to Hot Magenta only?

No happens every time with my squeeze as well !

I pay at pump. Ain't got time to be queueing when I could be driving

No happens every time with my squeeze as well !

Happens to me as well.

I'll be like "pump number uh..."

And they go, "five"

"Yeah, that's it, five"

Haha, Ocean blue love too!

this happens to me sometimes , i was at a Shell garage and the bloke said number 1, i was like urm yep thats the one ,as i always forget to look what number i am , mines a white zetec

aw the staff know me and the weelady! :blink:

Petrol stations are something I used to blank out my mind at £70 a tank! :blink:

Thing is though they get so many people (myself included) that user pump number "Erm, 2 seconds I'll go back and check" they are expertly trained to keep an eye out thus saving much time.

Petrol stations are something I used to blank out my mind at £70 a tank! :blink:

Thing is though they get so many people (myself included) that user pump number "Erm, 2 seconds I'll go back and check" they are expertly trained to keep an eye out thus saving much time.

my dad nearly got done the other week at a petrol garage , he noticed that the price the cashier entered onto his system was £1 more than the total of petrol my dad got , but luckily my dad checked the card screen and noticed .

must admit i sometimes forget to look what the charge is when i go to enter my pin. want anymore

not sure if its all garages but some still have to enter the price manually on there till for you then to pay on the card reader?

blimey u got 2 tanks on your fiesta :P

I get "did you put the yellow stripes/mirrors on the car" or "is your car a new fiesta" I must admit when I go to the petrol station at night and the lights are making my car illuminate and glow I get a little lump in my throat, I love standing in the queue watching people look at my car hee hee.

I just can't help pointing out, in a loud voice, which pump my baby is at to make sure everyone knows . . . LOL

blimey u got 2 tanks on your fiesta :P

That was the old Audi Panzer :D Expecting great things of my TDCI Fezzie.

the first week i got my car,it was like a space shuttle landed,everywhere i parked people would come to me and ask:what is this car,is it the new fiesta etc.

got to the petrol station the other day,got in to pay,when i got out i saw 3 guys standing around,watching the car,looking inside...in croatia people tend to buy more boring cars,like the vw polo,toyota auris etc. so the new fiesta is a real eye-catcher

Well obviously when i rock up to the petrol station in the kia picanto everyone is pouring over it

I was queing up at the garage and overheard the conversation the cashiers were talking about

"that would be my two ideal cars"

"what the ones on pump 1 and 2?"

"yes I cant decide between them"

at pump number 1 a brand new jag and at pump number 2 mine hehehehehe

Must admit at family do's I park next to my brother Posche Boxster and I would not change mine for his as I reckon mine looks stunning and individual (even with the increased number of fiestas about) whereas his looks like a mid-life crisis car!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club