Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What does this symbol mean in my Fiesta Zetec

tuck60

Hi, 

I have a 2015 Fiesta Zetec and was wondering what the 'C' and symbols that follow mean leading up to 'H'. 

Sometimes there are symbols in between, sometimes there are not. Is this normal?

Thanks

IMG_0268.JPG

That's your engine temperature. C = cold, H = hot. Where it is this now is normal. The wee brackets in the middle are the normal temperature range. Above that and you're overheating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be more worried about the RED ! in a circle, that looks more serious.....

4 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

I would be more worried about the RED ! in a circle, that looks more serious.....

Looks like the handbrake symbol to me...

5 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

Not sure if srs.... :unsure:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Not sure if srs.... :unsure:

I was hoping the sarcasm didn't travel too far over peoples heads haha :whistling::whistling:

• Like 1

The fail of written text, can't tell the tone in which it's meant, lol.

• Like 2

To be fair I thought the initial post was sarcastic :blush:, but didn't think they would go as far as posting a picture - realised it was serious (I must be in a silly mood!) :wallbash::blush:

• Like 1

Lol, there's not much sarcasm over here (compared to some forums I'm on) and with some of the questions asked I'm often not sure if it's a genuine one! :laugh: 

I'm just hoping the OP understands the bottom gauge...  They may be stuck somewhere wondering why it won't start right now... :unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, there's not much sarcasm over here (compared to some forums I'm on) and with some of the questions asked I'm often not sure if it's a genuine one! :laugh: 

I'm just hoping the OP understands the bottom gauge...  They may be stuck somewhere wondering why it won't start right now... :unsure:

I'm sure they may well ask why the MI to 0 keeps going down, and what happens when it goes all the way down :biggrin:. I've not found any other Ford forums that are decent :(

I never said they were Ford forums. :wink:  I've owned loads of different Marques over the years lol.

This is the only Ford forum I'm on, tried another one but couldn't really do anything without being a paid member.  Nothing wrong with paying for forums but I don't want to be forced into it before even using the forum!