Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Third Fiesta? Gotta be an ST-3!

Maxxxykins

Wow, you have been busy!

It all looks great but I particularly love the black wheels / roof combo!

On 06/06/2016 at 6:59 PM, Benji. said:

Looks lush

Cheers man!

On 06/06/2016 at 8:56 PM, Dan P said:

Wow, you have been busy!

It all looks great but I particularly love the black wheels / roof combo!

Being busy costs time & money! All worth it in the end though. And yeah the black wheels was a must, I wasn't sure on the roof but i'm more than pleased! People keep asking me if I have a panoramic roof.. Whereabouts in London are you by the way?

Wowee, car is looking amazing mate. Get a white pinstripe vinyl along the front splitter, it will look brill. Love the car mate. Makes me want a white car next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whereabouts in London are you by the way?

In Enfield, so probably not too far from you.

7 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Wowee, car is looking amazing mate. Get a white pinstripe vinyl along the front splitter, it will look brill. Love the car mate. Makes me want a white car next!

Cheers! I've got the pinstripe, just need to find some spare time to put it on! Thinking of doing the wind deflectors with it as well.

Brows are on order! Not sure whether to keep them black or do them white though!

5 minutes ago, Dan P said:

In Enfield, so probably not too far from you.

And yeah! Damn! I work in Enfield aswell down Mollison Avenue! You planning on going to Ford Fair this year?

Try them on with black, just lay them on and take pics and post on this, then maybe photoshop them white and see what it looks like?

Looking good mate! Some really nice details and you've just reminded me I need to hard wire my dash cam! What else have you got planned?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Looks really good mate, love the additional mods. Can't imagine your wallet loves you for it though :yes:

22 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Try them on with black, just lay them on and take pics and post on this, then maybe photoshop them white and see what it looks like?

Good idea, i'll try but I haven't used an editor in that way in a long time!

12 hours ago, Will-MK7 said:

Looking good mate! Some really nice details and you've just reminded me I need to hard wire my dash cam! What else have you got planned?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Cheers, and it's a must! Hate seeing cables out! At the moment, i'm going to enjoy it for a while, save some money for performance! Not that i'm bored of it or anything! Maybe some small cosmetic changes, like colour coded (gloss black/frozen white) mist jets, battery covers, dress up kits (screws/washers etc.) I may be getting something to add onto the back of the car quite soon though... I got a big box delivered this morning.. and it's not an exhaust.

11 hours ago, Iam2deck said:

Looks really good mate, love the additional mods. Can't imagine your wallet loves you for it though :yes:

Thanks! Aha too right! I always look around for the best deals though! eBay and Fiesta groups on facebook are great to pick up used parts, wouldn't buy anything for the engine or mechanical used though!

23 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

You planning on going to Ford Fair this year?

I'd like to, but not sure if I can make it yet... I'll have to decide closer to the time.

18 hours ago, Dan P said:

I'd like to, but not sure if I can make it yet... I'll have to decide closer to the time.

If you do get a chance to go, let me know, we'll make our own mini convoy or join another.

Some ..... idiot in a van forced me into a kerb today :wallbash:

IMG_1234[1].JPG

I'm sure I kerbed it on some massive pothole I couldn't get round as well, but didn't check..

39 minutes ago, Maxxxykins said:

If you do get a chance to go, let me know, we'll make our own mini convoy or join another.

Sounds like a plan!

40 minutes ago, Maxxxykins said:

Some ..... idiot in a van forced me into a kerb today :wallbash:

Ouch! We need a dislike button...

On 9 June 2016 at 6:57 PM, Dan P said:

Sounds like a plan!

Ouch! We need a dislike button...

Didn't get the sound from when we exchanged words on my dashcam..

On a better note I have two boxes today... Anybody guess what they are?

image.jpeg

Enough teasing... what's in the boxes Max?

On 08/06/2016 at 10:30 PM, Maxxxykins said:

I may be getting something to add onto the back of the car quite soon though... I got a big box delivered this morning.. and it's not an exhaust.

Diffuser? Spoiler? Rear window louvres? Tow bar?

On 07/06/2016 at 11:38 PM, Maxxxykins said:

You planning on going to Ford Fair this year?

Looks like I should be able to make it so I've just bought myself a ticket.

I thbk in the long box is a splitter of some sort as for the smaller box not a clue haha

Focus RS style spoiler and a standard fiesta spoiler to bond it onto?

• 1 month later...

Love the look of this! I'm looking for a sunstrip for my fiesta st2 anyone have any suggestions where to get it from?

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Been really busy at work the last few months and traveling so haven't had time to keep up to date with this, but i'll be posting up to date soon!

On 14/06/2016 at 9:29 PM, Dan P said:

Enough teasing... what's in the boxes Max?

Diffuser? Spoiler? Rear window louvres? Tow bar?

Looks like I should be able to make it so I've just bought myself a ticket.

Technically you're right with the spoiler but I changed my mind... Sorry about Ford Fair, I did go in the end but didn't put in for the stand or anything. Still haven't seen you around Enfield!

On 16/06/2016 at 11:08 AM, b4zz said:

I thbk in the long box is a splitter of some sort as for the smaller box not a clue haha

Already had the splitter done!

On 17/06/2016 at 4:22 PM, MarksST said:

Focus RS style spoiler and a standard fiesta spoiler to bond it onto?

One box was the standard spoiler! But i've changed my mind on that... didn't think the RS spoiler went with it if i'm honest..

On 09/08/2016 at 3:05 AM, Stokeyjosh said:

Love the look of this! I'm looking for a sunstrip for my fiesta st2 anyone have any suggestions where to get it from?

Thanks, most local wrapping companies will do this for you, alternatively you can buy a roll of the stuff from eBay, in fact i've probably got some at home that i haven't used if you want it? Wrapping companies should have it pre-cut for you though.

In one of the box's was and standard Zetec spoiler, to of course fit the RS style spoiler onto. But I had second thoughts and it looked crap...

In the other box was of course... eyebrows!

IMG_1253.JPG

• Like 1

So what else have I been up to?

Took the plastidip tint off my rear lights, didn't peel off so tried removing it.. Don't ever plastidip your lights guys...2.JPG

Front tyres changed to PS3's, these are the best tyres IMO, can drive it normally through wet patches, much better than the potenzas anyway.

3.JPG

6K HIDs and 6K LED fogs fitted (Richard Patch on Facebook supplied them), Left is upgraded bulbs, right is 6K.

IMG_1463.JPG

Better image

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

White induction hose (can sort of guess what theme i'm going to be going for here)
IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

Stickers

IMG_1521.JPG

White battery cover

IMG_1553.JPG

Ford Fair!

IMG_1668.JPG

Mudflaps have gone all...flappy at the back, doesn't cause any issues just looks weird, been told get self-tapping screws and pin them in or tigerseal them..

IMG_3213.JPG

16Plate Rear lights and Maxton spoiler extension

IMG_3356.JPG

White mist jets, after a good clean as well.

IMG_3357.JPG

Upgraded Interior footwell lights, Numberplate LED Units and reverse bulbs, all from CEUKIMG_9640.JPGIMG_9641.JPGIMG_9638.JPG

While the car was clean, took the opportunity to get a few good shots, got lots more but these are the ones I can currently find.. "Ford in a Ford"

IMG_3386.JPGIMG_3389.JPGIMG_3391.JPGIMG_3385.JPG

Still got loads more to do, need to fit my white ITG Induction kit, side skirts, maybe an exhaust! Follow my Instagram as well if you can be bothered - max_cobos

• Like 3

So what else have I been up to?

Took the plastidip tint off my rear lights, didn't peel off so tried removing it.. Don't ever plastidip your lights guys...2.JPG

Front tyres changed to PS3's, these are the best tyres IMO, can drive it normally through wet patches, much better than the potenzas anyway.

3.JPG

6K HIDs and 6K LED fogs fitted (Richard Patch on Facebook supplied them), Left is upgraded bulbs, right is 6K.

IMG_1463.JPG

Better image

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

White induction hose (can sort of guess what theme i'm going to be going for here)

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

Stickers

IMG_1521.JPG

White battery cover

IMG_1553.JPG

Ford Fair!

IMG_1668.JPG

Mudflaps have gone all...flappy at the back, doesn't cause any issues just looks weird, been told get self-tapping screws and pin them in or tigerseal them..

IMG_3213.JPG

16Plate Rear lights and Maxton spoiler extension

IMG_3356.JPG

White mist jets, after a good clean as well.

IMG_3357.JPG

Upgraded Interior footwell lights, Numberplate LED Units and reverse bulbs, all from CEUKIMG_9640.JPGIMG_9641.JPGIMG_9638.JPG

While the car was clean, took the opportunity to get a few good shots, got lots more but these are the ones I can currently find.. "Ford in a Ford"

IMG_3386.JPGIMG_3389.JPGIMG_3391.JPGIMG_3385.JPG

Still got loads more to do, need to fit my white ITG Induction kit, side skirts, maybe an exhaust! Follow my Instagram as well if you can be bothered - max_cobos

Absolutely an awesome car. Really love the fiesta mk7 ST's

Although prefer focus for size & space.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk