Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 facelift bumper

Russ

Having to replace the front bumper on a fiesta mk6 facelift on our sons car due to some 'Corsa' (sorry for the bad language!) driving limpet cutting lanes and forcing him up onto a roundabout where the bumper dragged on the grass causing damage.

The actual bumper seems not too bad but has moved on the drivers side and the passenger side has split at the section hooked behind the wing allowing it to be pulled slightly away from the bodywork.

Basically we think the tags/clips on the bumper are damaged and because of this he wants to renew the bumper without paying fords  extortionate prices. Has anyone (or does anyone know of anyone who has) bought or used a bumper from e-bay and how good are they?

He's been looking at one of these ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK6-2006-2008-FRONT-BUMPER-INSURANCE-APPROVED-BRAND-NEW-/141891997023?hash=item21096c0d5f:m:mNdN_2YDsFffH5NzP6AK1Sg

I'm interested in those bumpers also to replace our cracked ones,a good price too.

That looks cheap and probably will be a poor fit. Still needs spraying etc. why not just find a good second hand original. 

That looks cheap and probably will be a poor fit. Still needs spraying etc. why not just find a good second hand original. 

I have bought front & rear facelift bumpers from those sellers.

Fitted perfectly. Cost me £200 total for bumpers & paint. Fitted them myself.

Difficult to find facelift bumpers in aqarius blue that haven't been destroyed...

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

On 16 February 2016 at 10:21 PM, razzyh said:

Been trying to find one from breakers yards for a few weeks now but we get told they have none in and they're expecting new cars in any day now! We bit the bullet & bought one from Eurocarparts (£80) and we'll paint it ourselves. 

Bumpers now arrived and looks the biz, just waiting for a text to say how much for painting/fitting as I nipped down to a local body shop a friend of ours knows (he's dating the owners sister) mates rates coming up :)

• Like 1