Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus wind deflectors

Gray J

I am thinking about purchasing some wind deflectors for my 09 Focus, a friend of mine purchased some for his 60 plate Focus but when he fitted them the windows wouldn't stay up! Has anyone heard of this or experienced the same? I am yet to purchase some as don't want the same happening on mine, any info will be appreciated... thanks!

mine stay up fine only one slight issue is washing car if you blast water up top of window under deflector can slight leak in but its not major just make sure clips are pushed right up and shud be fine

What you need to do is slowly bit by bit close it & leave it overnight. It should read it's new position. I had set fitted & some t₩@@$ nicked them a day before ford fair last year.just bought some new ones haven't fitted them yet

Yunii

If you have one shot open/ closing then you need to re- learn it.

39 minutes ago, yunii said:

What you need to do is slowly bit by bit close it & leave it overnight. It should read it's new position. I had set fitted & some t₩@@$ nicked them a day before ford fair last year.just bought some new ones haven't fitted them yet

Yunii

Wow - how did they manage to nick them without totally knackering the windows and doing loads more damage, I always thought they would be really hard to nick as the window shuts on them.

Yunii

Wow - how did they manage to nick them without totally knackering the windows and doing loads more damage, I always thought they would be really hard to nick as the window shuts on them.

I'm pretty sure they were broken as found bits in the window channel. Cos you need to bend the Deflectors to fit with the window down so how on earth would they come out unbroken. Yunii

• Like 1

Just now, yunii said:

I'm pretty sure they were broken as found bits in the window channel. Cos you need to bend the Deflectors to fit with the window down so how on earth would they come out unbroken. Yunii

Yeah that is what I thought - some folk are just scum though and don't have enough intelligence to even think these things through, probably attached them to some shed with duct tape