Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Podcasts and Interior Lighting

qu1mper

I have had my Fiesta Zetec for about a month now and i love it, but i have a couple of queries.

I have the USB connection and when i plug my ipod in there is no menu for podcasts, this means if i want to listen to Football Weekly i have to use the aux cable and manually use the ipod. Which is ok but i'd rather have the stereo controls.

The other question i have is about the interior lights. Is it possible to have the main light come on when you open the door and off when you close the door like in all other cars? As far as i can see the light has 3 switches, off, on and one in the middle. When i have the switch in the middle the light is on regardless of whether the door is open or not.

If anyone has anything to say on these that would be great.

Thanks

The only thing I could suggest is that your create a Playlist with the podcasts in them, even a Smart Playlist with the Genre 'Podcast' (i think) if you don't have many of them.

I though car interior lights had the following options: On. Off. Delayed off.

The interior lights will fade out after about 15 seconds if you're just sitting in the car but will turn off straight away once you start the engine. Like every other car I've ever been in.

• 4 weeks later...
I though car interior lights had the following options: On. Off. Delayed off.

The interior lights will fade out after about 15 seconds if you're just sitting in the car but will turn off straight away once you start the engine. Like every other car I've ever been in.

also if you dont want to start the engine you can press the door-lock button on the dash the lights will fade - i love this feature :)

You might also want to get it checked out under warranty. I had a problem that the footwell lights wouldn't turn off (Driving at night and you can see your shoes in the side window as a reflection is quite distracting), i took it back and they said there was a fault in the unit in the ceiling. They replaced it and now it works perfectly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club