Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**** Star Buy ****

Air Hostess

Went into my local ASDA yesterday.and releived them of a pack of microfibre Towels approx 12" x15" (30cmx40cm) six in a pack 2 yellow,2 pink,2 blue.for a price busting £3.00 made by Kent Car Care,ok they may not be as big as the ones from detailing shops but still £3.00 I think is a bargain,so go check out your local store and clean them out..........( thats if all the stores have them )

may sound a bit dumb but what would i use these for ?

I have some of those! :D

are they used for polishing or can they be used to dry off the car after a wash? , as i have supargard on mine so after a wash i just dry it off with a shammy

cheers

are they used for polishing or can they be used to dry off the car after a wash? , as i have supargard on mine so after a wash i just dry it off with a shammy

cheers

I'm not sure if the quality is good enough to use for polishing, i'm no expert! I only use them for my windows and when I wash my alloys and for other little bits, like when I put stuff on my black rubber bits... :lol: I sound like I know what I'm going on about, best to ask one of our resident know-it-alls DanGull or Greeny?

I have used the asda ones too. Obviously they are not as good as the meguiars equivalent but for £3.00 they are very good!

is't micro fibre, micro fibre or do u get different grades :unsure::blink: :o :rolleyes::huh: <_<

iv got loads and loads of microfibres from poundland that i use for my windows, metal, interior, wheels and plastics.

for drying the car no not really, they wont be the fluffiest of cloths so wont take up much water BUT you should without a doubt get a drying towel instead of a chamois.

everyone to Asda!! :lol:

and for other little bits, like when I put stuff on my black rubber bits... :lol:

you been back to Ann Summers again Flic ? :lol:

lmao nice one. need any help chosing them flic lol

:lol: I might have known you'd comment on that! Filthy girl :P

It's all about the length and quantity of the fibres with MF cloths. The expensive ones have more fibres per square inch and those fibres will be longer.

A good drying towel is a must buy, but these will be great for the 'less important' areas of the car - sills, door jams etc

And :lol: @ Flic

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club