Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess where I am going tomorrow?

MichellefromEssex

to get my wheels and have my engine made better - whoop whoop

Hows this? lol! Still saving up for the kw coilovers, shant be to long now :D

Hows this? lol! Still saving up for the kw coilovers, shant be to long now :D

kw coilovers - if I knew what they actually did then maybe id get some but I dont :P

and yeah going back to Mountune tomorrow for the new file to be put on the car and my lovely wheels back - ive missed my wheels!!!

kw coilovers - if I knew what they actually did then maybe id get some but I dont :P

and yeah going back to Mountune tomorrow for the new file to be put on the car and my lovely wheels back - ive missed my wheels!!!

Coilovers are self adjustable shocks and springs, so you can have the car any height you want.

And it's good to know that the new file is ready, mine goes in just over a weeks time.. can't wait :D

Had it done this morning, was there for an hour, but I like a chat :D :D new wheels have a double coating of yellow and can tell straight away that there is a much thicker yellow rim now on them, brand spanking new alloys (Max had curbed the old ones too) looks great again. Car feels fine, ive done 4 warm start ups so far and fingers crossed, the car feels less lumpy too, time will tell but I am positive that this is it now.

Had it done this morning, was there for an hour, but I like a chat :D :D new wheels have a double coating of yellow and can tell straight away that there is a much thicker yellow rim now on them, brand spanking new alloys (Max had curbed the old ones too) looks great again. Car feels fine, ive done 4 warm start ups so far and fingers crossed, the car feels less lumpy too, time will tell but I am positive that this is it now.

so you all ready for a foc mountune meet then now Michelle.

Excellent news. Bet you are relieved that this saga is all over now :)

Excellent news. Bet you are relieved that this saga is all over now :)

Yes very relieved 1st upgrade was carried out April 7th, today is Oct 7th, its taken 6 months to get this sorted. I just want to be able to enjoy my car again.

I am always up for a FOC meet up if its not too far from me lol

Yes very relieved 1st upgrade was carried out April 7th, today is Oct 7th, its taken 6 months to get this sorted. I just want to be able to enjoy my car again.

I am always up for a FOC meet up if its not too far from me lol

see the mets section any sugestions welcome

I dont see why not, although I would give it another week just to be on the safe side, I promised Dave an email in a weeks time to let him know how the car is going, but lets face it any problems and I be on his case straight away - and he knows that lol. Car drove good as gold tonight, can so feel the difference, its no longer chugging so to speak. I am still anxious but thats because ive had 6 months of daily power loss.