Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting ST Recaro seats

motherwell23

Is it just the photo!s, or are the front seats orange & the back seats red?

21 hours ago, E5GDM said:

Is it just the photo!s, or are the front seats orange & the back seats red?

The seats are labelled officially as Molten Orange so yeah they do have an orange tint to them in certain lights. Up close they are a slightly lighter shade of red than the actual car, but certainly under direct sunlight they can look a little orange :yes:

• 6 months later...

Just found a set of these on eBay, hopefully going to get them this weekend! Cheers for the little guide haha can't wait!

On 9/5/2016 at 11:50 PM, RSChris95 said:

Just found a set of these on eBay, hopefully going to get them this weekend! Cheers for the little guide haha can't wait!

Brilliant! Give me a shout if you run into any problem buddy and I'll talk you through how I did it. Feel free to post some pics of the instal! :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

• 5 months later...

Does anybody know if the ST recaro seats will fit the pre facelift Zetec s? I have a 2012 model and I want the ST seats 

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2016 at 3:25 AM, Torchwood said:

Just a quick addition if i may, when swapping out your seats, do not turn your ignition on during seat removal and when the airbag plug is disconnected.  If you do it breaks the circuit and the airbag light on your clocks won't turn off after starting your engine.  It will need resetting by diagnostic at a garage.  People don't realise they need to move the car for some reason or another during, and thus turn ignition on!!!

Sounds nice Stephen, i'm currently offering my ST3 Recaro seats in grey as a swap or to sell and buy some red ones too.  Oh and the plugs for the heated seats 'should' be there..  It was cost effective to just make one loom for all, and only fit the optional bits when needed and turn them on in the cars brain if needed. My 2013 Zebec S previously, had the heated seat plugs, as i was going to change the seats to the heated leather ones from a Titanium X.

ATB.

Does this apply to all seats? Can I take the back ones out without causing an issue and then turn the ignition on or is it just the front seats?

8 hours ago, Aaronkk said:

Does this apply to all seats? Can I take the back ones out without causing an issue and then turn the ignition on or is it just the front seats?

No, there's no airbag or wiring in the rear seats.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone fitted st recaros to a pre facelift fiesta ? Does the wiring need to be changed? Thanks