Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordered a new st - when will it come

Tucka92

Hi guys, 

im new to the owners club as I'm technically not an owner yet. Not until she arrives :)

I ordered myself a new fiesta st 3 weeks ago today (ridiculously excited) and was really hoping to receive it the 1st of March. However after speaking to my dealer they're stating it's still in Cologne and hasn't passed something called a gate review (or something like that), they said this means it's still in production and they cannot give me any details as to when it will arrive. 

Does anyone have even an estimate as to when it will come as the uncertainty is killing me if I even had a date it may calm my childlike excitement. 

Thanks in advance

The dealers computer system vista should be able to give you a build date, gate release is when it comes out of the factory, from that point it could be 2-4 weeks till you drive it away.

if your order was one that was already in the system it would be shorter but dealers should say it can take 12-14 weeks from time of order.

• Like 2

Ok thanks at least that gives me a pretty much worst case scenario.

7 hours ago, Tucka92 said:

Hi guys, 

im new to the owners club as I'm technically not an owner yet. Not until she arrives :)

I ordered myself a new fiesta st 3 weeks ago today (ridiculously excited) and was really hoping to receive it the 1st of March. However after speaking to my dealer they're stating it's still in Cologne and hasn't passed something called a gate review (or something like that), they said this means it's still in production and they cannot give me any details as to when it will arrive. 

Does anyone have even an estimate as to when it will come as the uncertainty is killing me if I even had a date it may calm my childlike excitement. 

Thanks in advance

I can't even imagine the suspense... Hope it comes soon!:biggrin:

• Like 1

Mine took 4 months from order to pick up but that was 2 years ago.

My RS order to delivery was 9 months but luckily I got a cancellation so now only 4 again. Roll on May

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Ouch 4 months I'm really hoping mine was already on order and I've just picked up some of the stock. I can only assume it was as the sales rep didn't elude to me that it would take anywhere near that long to come.

Good luck with your rs though will be sweet I'd love one however as I'm only 23 the insurance company would laugh at me 😂

The ST is a great car I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The RS is something to look at in a few years something to aim for

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

My ST was already reserved before I even bought it :P

I had 4 days to wait from ordering, my dealer had a delivery of 7 of them in on the same day :P