Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday Detail

bwoody

Got another day to work on the Fezza although it was pretty cold, even snowed a bit.

Gave the car it's usual maintenance wash, gave the wheels a good clean including in the back of the wheels managed to get them pretty clean without taking the wheels off. I used a combo of a Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels & Meguiar's Hot Rims that I had lying about.

Finished off the paint with CSP detailing System High Gloss Wax Spritzer and then a coat of Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0, which was going on top of the sealant I did last week. (Poorboys EX-P).

20160214_162607_HDR_zpsdmvuj54c.jpg

20160214_162626_HDR_zps3arykuzz.jpg

20160214_162642_HDR_zps58evsixy.jpg

20160214_162731_HDR_zpsaqnb9csq.jpg

20160214_172043_HDR_zpsce02jshu.jpg

I am going to pick up some Blit Hamber double speed wax, some better wheel brushes and a snow foam lance at some point over the next month.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Looks great! 

Thanks the paint is finally getting the finish I want on it. :)

You need to try the CSP Carnuaba wax. Yes it's expensive, but it's extremely glossy & durable.

Could even top it with my REVERSAL wax for shows/meets ;)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

You need to try the CSP Carnuaba wax. Yes it's expensive, but it's extremely glossy & durable.

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I was thinking about the CSP Carnauba wax but Blit Hamber double speed wax gets fantastic reviews and is only about £15 for 250ml.

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I was thinking about the CSP Carnauba wax but Blit Hamber double speed wax gets fantastic reviews and is only about £15 for 250ml.

Honestly, I've never used a wax as good as the CSP one before. I wouldn't usually recommend such an expensive product. But it's brilliant, and you already have quite the CSP collection

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Honestly, I've never used a wax as good as the CSP one before. I wouldn't usually recommend such an expensive product. But it's brilliant, and you already have quite the CSP collection

I only have a couple of CSP products so far, tempted to get a 5 litre of the Wax Spritzer though as I think that works well. I suppose I can always give the Blit Hamber double speed wax a try, at the end of the day its only £15.

I only have a couple of CSP products so far, tempted to get a 5 litre of the Wax Spritzer though as I think that works well. I suppose I can always give the Blit Hamber double speed wax a try, at the end of the day its only £15.

30ml of the CSP wax is £15 :)

It'll last forever as its so durable!

• Like 1

I'd be happy to remelt my large pot and do you a 15ml sample if you wanted

Just now, GingerFlame said:

Might get both :) always like trying new products although I have quite a bit of stuff already like Meguiars NXT Tech Wax - don't really want to chuck it out, it's not the best product in the world but gives pretty nice results imo. Can always layer some CSP wax or Blit Hamber on top of what is already on the car if I get it in the next week or so.

• Like 1

Might get both :) always like trying new products although I have quite a bit of stuff already like Meguiars NXT Tech Wax - don't really want to chuck it out, it's not the best product in the world but gives pretty nice results imo. Can always layer some CSP wax or Blit Hamber on top of what is already on the car if I get it in the next week or so.

The CSP stuff is best applied direct to paint as its an extremely durable product. I'd use it on its own or as a base product

• Like 1