Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blaupunkt travel pilot fx sat nav card/dvd

matthewk519

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum, hope someone will be able to help me. I have mondeo mk4 2011 (60 plate) with blaupunkt travel pilot fx sat nav radio, well when I bought this car didnt come with navigation SD card or DVD disc, I'm 3rd owner so dealer told me to dont expect this car, well I try to find it on eBay and buy one but there is so many of them with set of different prices and I dont know which one is the right for my car, well can someone be kind and send me some links or picture/name of card or DVD that will works with my navigation system ? I'm looking for just uk as I dont want to use tomtom navigation when I go in some short journeys, if any one will be able to find card for me and provide with link I'll be more than appreciate, dont have to be 2016 update maps, I'm looking for about 2010 to 2012 I might consider 2013 maps if not in high prices, 

I've attached my radio model 

thank you so much 

matthew 

hqdefault.jpg

thank you so much, any chance to find cheaper one 2012 year ? 

Tbh a 2012 card will be woefully out of date, even a 2014 card will not cover up to date road changes.

Shame Ford never thought to do an online update service like mainstream satnav companies.

I'll look for a 2012 one for you though if that's what you are happy with.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I have recently done the same head unit swap as you, does everything work ok?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club