Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To buy or not to buy? ZS > ST

dannyRJ13

On 1 March 2016 at 9:29 AM, JSMarsden said:

I don't want to be cheeky but how many miles did your Zetec S have on it when they offered you 8k?

I got my standard Zetec (64) for £9200 with 6,000 miles on and immaculate condition all services done etc. Didn't realise you could pick ST's up for near enough 12K!

(How much would the mountune kit added to the cost if they had noticed that it had it?)

21k miles on it and they gave me 8.5k. 

No idea how much the Mountune might have added but I'm willing to bet they wouldn't have moved on the listing price. 

22 minutes ago, dannyRJ13 said:

21k miles on it and they gave me 8.5k. 

No idea how much the Mountune might have added but I'm willing to bet they wouldn't have moved on the listing price. 

Thats pretty decent that! 

I'll be running the one I have to a fair few miles when I come to sell (3/4 years unless I get bored!) which by that time will have about 60k miles on but wanting to keep it immaculate. Most of the miles will be motorway, i just drive a lot! 

Seems like you did pretty well, bet your pretty excited for the new arrival

2 hours ago, JSMarsden said:

Thats pretty decent that! 

I'll be running the one I have to a fair few miles when I come to sell (3/4 years unless I get bored!) which by that time will have about 60k miles on but wanting to keep it immaculate. Most of the miles will be motorway, i just drive a lot! 

Seems like you did pretty well, bet your pretty excited for the new arrival

I've had it a week now an I LOVE IT!! Still driving slightly nervously but i smile every time i get in it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dannyRJ13 said:

I've had it a week now an I LOVE IT!! Still driving slightly nervously but i smile every time i get in it

Still get the feeling now in mine..... unless its cold which it usually is. Times like this when I'm glad I don't have leather :thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JSMarsden said:

Still get the feeling now in mine..... unless its cold which it usually is. Times like this when I'm glad I don't have leather :thumbsup:

That's why the part-leather of the ST Recaro seats is so good - the parts that you sit on are material so they don't get too cold or hot, and then there is leather around the outsides, just to look good.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Phil 87 said:

That's why the part-leather of the ST Recaro seats is so good - the parts that you sit on are material so they don't get too cold or hot, and then there is leather around the outsides, just to look good.

Alright alright rub it in why dont you :crybaby:

• Like 1

And leather have heated seats so you get a nice toasty backside

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

And leather have heated seats so you get a nice toasty backside

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

The heated seats are a win this time of the year

I'm going to test drive an ST tomorrow so hopefully it wins me over 

• Like 1

good luck on your text drive 

45 minutes ago, richard150 said:

good luck on your text drive 

It's not a mobile phone I'm testing so there will be no texting involved, lol 

Let us know how you get on

Didn't get time to go test drive one this weekend but I still will when I'm in the mood 

I'm swinging towards paying my ZS off and holding onto it for 12-18 months until the new Fiesta surfaces and see what that's like 

Too keep me interested until then I will just Superchip my ZS 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club