Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance exhaust for mk7 zetec 1.25

jb72510

As the title suggests guys looking for a sporty sounding performance exhaust for an mk7 1.25 zetec, any suggestions? Preferably direct fit 

Performance exhaust - NA 1.25 = don't waste your money...

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

As I said bud looking for a sporty sounding exhaust not performance. 

Normally I'd say save the money and put it towards a better car if you want something more "sporty", or are you wanting to keep that car because it's cheap to insure? I can't think of another reason why you would want to add any engine-related upgrades to such a limited engine, but you could say an exhaust is an aesthetic upgrade (better looks and sound is all you'll get).

• Like 1

Sell the car and get a faster one if that is what you are after, if you are wanting a slightly more sporty noise however checkout an induction kit - just remember to tell the insurance company (otherwise you won't have insurance).

• Like 1

Come on - the guy's after advice on a part - that's all. For whatever reason, he has what he has and wants it to sound a bit better.

If I were you mate, I'd get down to a fabricator like powerflow or longlife - they will build one for you and you can choose your own tailpipe and sound. Probably around £250-£300 for a cat-back stainless system.

• Like 1

On 17 February 2016 at 6:26 PM, Danny1971 said:

Come on - the guy's after advice on a part - that's all. For whatever reason, he has what he has and wants it to sound a bit better.

If I were you mate, I'd get down to a fabricator like powerflow or longlife - they will build one for you and you can choose your own tailpipe and sound. Probably around £250-£300 for a cat-back stainless system.

Thanks for the HELPFUL advice, pay to be a supporter of this forum and instead of asking a simple question people decide to judge and make stupid comments. 

• Like 1

Stupid comments? We don't like to waste our money, but you can do as you please :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

If that's what you want mate go for it. :-)

I agree with Danny the fabricated exhaust would be a good choice as you can choose however you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club