Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing it already

Drunknmunky

After 2 months of fighting with insurance my car finally went into the garage yesterday morning :) They said it will be in for 7 days possibly longer and Im missing it already! Replacement car while mines is getting fixed is a VW Golf TDCI, hate the thing already :( and want my fiesta back.

After 2 months of fighting with insurance my car finally went into the garage yesterday morning :) They said it will be in for 7 days possibly longer and Im missing it already! Replacement car while mines is getting fixed is a VW Golf TDCI, hate the thing already :( and want my fiesta back.
great mpg though. that's a bit posh for a courtesy car.

great mpg though. that's a bit posh for a courtesy car.

When someone decided to crash into the back of my car at some traffic lights my replacement for a week was a specced up Mazda 3. I actually preferred it to my car, so courtesy cars aren't always the nightmares that they are made out to be. I was terrified I'd be stuck witha Micra for a week :|

I remeber when they used to provide you with better cars, I think it was done to try and tempt you to buy something better - not sure they use that philosophy anymore